No pussyshit Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
When is property destruction warranted or in self-defense?

I'm bound by forum rules not to encourage unlawful activity.

72850140.jpg

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
McCain and Lindsey grahm are trumps biggest gop political opponents because they are both unrepentant nato warmongers.

grahmn ran for president this year on the promise to start multiple wars including with Iran.

Mccain has been pictured with every militant group on every frontier taunting and promoting military build up, including within only a couple hundred miles from moscow.

Ask yourself why the two biggest war hawks in the last 30 years are your sudden allies?

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
War is an insane polluter of the environment scratch, extremely toxic.

• 1Brony

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
McCain and Lindsey grahm are trumps biggest gop political opponents because they are both unrepentant nato warmongers.

grahmn ran for president this year on the promise to start multiple wars including with Iran.

Mccain has been pictured with every militant group on every frontier taunting and promoting military build up, including within only a couple hundred miles from moscow.

Ask yourself why the two biggest war hawks in the last 30 years are your sudden allies?

Ok I will ask. Self told me it's because they are speaking the truth. They are also calling for sanctions not war.

War is an insane polluter of the environment scratch, extremely toxic.

Also a fine thinner of the herd and beacon of innovation.

Last edited:
  • 1Bullshit

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Donald John Trump when asked about Russian sanctions being prepared by the bipartisan group of Senators:

“I think we ought to get on with our lives. I think the computers have complicated lives very greatly. The whole age of computer has made it where nobody knows exactly what’s going on,” he added. “We have speed, we have a lot of other things, but I’m not sure you have the kind of security that you need. But I have not spoken with the Senators."

Trump on Russia sanctions: 'We ought to get on with our lives'

• 1Bullshit

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Ok I will ask. Self told me it's because they are speaking the truth. They are also calling for sanctions not war.

lololololo "truth" that's only convient for the unrepentant warmongers

• 1Brony

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande

I hate to say it but Sam has bought into a lot of the Dem/Russia talking points. I'm beginning to think his extreme personal distaste for Trump is starting to fog over his usual intellectual clarity. He needs to take a breather on politics and re-focus on religion.

• 1Brony
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
I hate to say it but Sam has bought into a lot of the Dem/Russia talking points. I'm beginning to think his extreme personal distaste for Trump is starting to fog over his usual intellectual clarity. He needs to take a breather on politics and re-focus on religion.

Dem talking points? How about DHS, CIA, FBI, The US Senate, and every journalist in the world "talking points". I'm beginning to think someones personal taste for Trump might be fogging over their intellectual clarity.

One more time, Mr. Trump how do you respond to the Republican Senators?

“I think we ought to get on with our lives. I think the computers have complicated lives very greatly. The whole age of computer has made it where nobody knows exactly what’s going on,” he added. “We have speed, we have a lot of other things, but I’m not sure you have the kind of security that you need. But I have not spoken with the Senators."

• 1Bullshit

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Oh also nearly every US cybersecurity expert "talking point". It's also I guess a "talking point" of the encyclopedia.

The U.S. Intelligence Community affirmed its confidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 United States elections in an October letter of that year.[1] The Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), representing 17 intelligence agencies and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) jointly stated that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and leaked its documents to WikiLeaks.[2][3][4] Russia said it had no involvement.[5] President Barack Obama used the red phone line to directly contact Vladimir Putin and emphasize the importance of the cyber attacks.[6] Intelligence agencies said they had high confidence that Russia acted to favour the election of Donald Trump.[7][8] Post-election information led to "a high level of confidence" that Putin "personally directed" the operation.[9][10][11] Russia disputed Putin's involvement.[11] CIA Director John Brennan, FBI Director James Comey and DNI James Clapper agreed on the "scope, nature and intent" of Russia's interference to assist Trump.[12][13][14] Cybersecurity firms, including: CrowdStrike, Fidelis Cybersecurity, Mandiant, SecureWorks, and ThreatConnect, stated that the cyberattacks were committed by Russian intelligence groups Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear.

• 1Bullshit

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Oh also nearly every US cybersecurity expert "talking point". It's also I guess a "talking point" of the encyclopedia.

The U.S. Intelligence Community affirmed its confidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 United States elections in an October letter of that year.[1] The Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), representing 17 intelligence agencies and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) jointly stated that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and leaked its documents to WikiLeaks.[2][3][4] Russia said it had no involvement.[5] President Barack Obama used the red phone line to directly contact Vladimir Putin and emphasize the importance of the cyber attacks.[6] Intelligence agencies said they had high confidence that Russia acted to favour the election of Donald Trump.[7][8] Post-election information led to "a high level of confidence" that Putin "personally directed" the operation.[9][10][11] Russia disputed Putin's involvement.[11] CIA Director John Brennan, FBI Director James Comey and DNI James Clapper agreed on the "scope, nature and intent" of Russia's interference to assist Trump.[12][13][14] Cybersecurity firms, including: CrowdStrike, Fidelis Cybersecurity, Mandiant, SecureWorks, and ThreatConnect, stated that the cyberattacks were committed by Russian intelligence groups Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear.

Damn dude, are you that upset that you didn't get your blowjob from Madonna?

• 1Brony
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.