No pussyshit Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Republican Congressman says he can't defend Trump's downplaying of the election interference.

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Salty
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Funny how these anti trump people are all war hawks, you found another one.

Literally one of the biggest hawks in the house, wanted to go to war against syria and thus russia (while people across the country were furiously calling in 100% to 0% to not go to war in syria )

also doesn't want to do anything about climate change.

The bedfellows you seek olscratch to sate your blind rage are hilarious.

Rep. Adam Kinzinger(R-IL) Wants US To Go To War With Syria's Assad | RedState

Congressman Kinzinger clearly hasn’t thought about the consequences the actions he wants to have taken will have.

But, then again how can he when his head is full of visions of him, John McCain, and Grahamnesty going on bombing runs directed at Damascus.

It's almost as if every warmonger is latching onto any narrative they can get their hands on to argue disingenuously and in bad faith to dupe complete retarded morons like olscratch to start wars when the peotus doesn't want to start anymore stupid wars (actually that's exactly what is happening).

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
  • 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Funny how these anti trump people are all war hawks, you found another one.

Literally one of the biggest hawks in the house, wanted to go to war against syria and thus russia (while people across the country were furiously calling in 100% to 0% to not go to war in syria )

also doesn't want to do anything about climate change.

The bedfellows you seek olscratch to sate your blind rage are hilarious.

Rep. Adam Kinzinger(R-IL) Wants US To Go To War With Syria's Assad | RedState

It's almost as if every warmonger is latching onto any narrative they can get their hands on to argue disingenuously and in bad faith to dupe complete retarded morons like olscratch to start wars when the peotus doesn't want to start anymore stupid wars (actually that's exactly what is happening).

It's not pro-war. We can't let people interfere in our elections unchecked. That would encourage the behavior, would it not? I'm just pointing out both sides of the isle are in agreement.

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Salty
  • 1Islamic

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
It's not pro-war. We can't let people interfere in our elections unchecked. That would encourage the behavior, would it not? I'm just pointing out both sides of the isle are in agreement.

Yes it is, both sides of the isle are not in agreement, the faction of people you are signal boosting are all war hawks for a reason useful idiot.

They aren't making these arguments because they really believe them or anything, they're making these arguments because they want to continue cold war hysteria which they can translate into justification for military build ups, war and power.

That's why I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing that your new found friends are the CIA, John Mccain, Lindsey graham and now this guy.

• 1Salty
  • 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
What a cuckpuppet.

jsBuWKH.png

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
So in your opinion, how exactly did Russia influence our election? Did they "hack" emails and release them through Wikileaks? Did they do something to voting machines, make the FBI director release his statement days before the election took place, what did they do that directly influenced the election results?

It seems to me, that the only thing that actually happened, is a bunch of DNC and campaign staff had private emails released that showed how officials from both groups colluded with members of the media to try and help Clinton. Are you saying when members of the media sent Podesta their articles before publishing to make sure it was "right", that it didn't happen? Or are we just going to ignore that, like everyone in the media is doing? Not actually address the fucking information in those emails but attack who they think released it, as if that would actually change anything.

• 2Like
  • 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
So in your opinion, how exactly did Russia influence our election? Did they "hack" emails and release them through Wikileaks? Did they do something to voting machines, make the FBI director release his statement days before the election took place, what did they do that directly influenced the election results?

It seems to me, that the only thing that actually happened, is a bunch of DNC and campaign staff had private emails released that showed how officials from both groups colluded with members of the media to try and help Clinton. Are you saying when members of the media sent Podesta their articles before publishing to make sure it was "right", that it didn't happen? Or are we just going to ignore that, like everyone in the media is doing? Not actually address the fucking information in those emails but attack who they think released it, as if that would actually change anything.

In my opinion based on the reports, APT28 (aka sofacy aka FancyBear) spearphished their way into the DNC servers and malware used in the attack sent stolen data to the same servers that were used for the group's 2015 attack on the German parliament. APT29 (aka CozyBear), a suspected Russian Intelligence service, coordinated this attack with them. According to US intel the hackers passed the information to Wikileaks at the behest of Putin. The RNC was also hacked but nothing was released. They also used XSS vulnerabilities and injection flaws as yesterday's FBI report detailed. The russians also have been linked to DCLinks which published Colin Powell (to weaken Hillary) and John McCain's (to weaken McCain) emails along with some others.

They also distributed an enormous amount of false information about Hillary, such as the pizzagate conspiracy, to influence the election in Trump's favor. That's how we ended up with 'Post-truth' declared word of the year by Oxford Dictionaries - BBC News

To my knowledge no one has claimed they hacked voting machines and that is not something I believe.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
In my opinion based on the reports, APT28 (aka sofacy aka FancyBear) spearphished their way into the DNC servers and malware used in the attack sent stolen data to the same servers that were used for the group's 2015 attack on the German parliament. APT29 (aka CozyBear), a suspected Russian Intelligence service, coordinated this attack with them. According to US intel the hackers passed the information to Wikileaks at the behest of Putin. The RNC was also hacked but nothing was released. They also used XSS vulnerabilities and injection flaws as yesterday's FBI report detailed. The russians also have been linked to DCLinks which published Colin Powell (to weaken Hillary) and John McCain's (to weaken McCain) emails along with some others.

They also distributed an enormous amount of false information about Hillary, such as the pizzagate conspiracy, to influence the election in Trump's favor. That's how we ended up with 'Post-truth' declared word of the year by Oxford Dictionaries - BBC News

To my knowledge no one has claimed they hacked voting machines and that is not something I believe.

I wish more hackers would expose corruption in our political process. Praise Putin?

• 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
I wish more hackers would expose corruption in our political process. Praise Putin?

Yeah totally. Hopefully Trump vetoes the sanctions and the Chinese decide to tilt the election toward the democrats next time. Hooray for electoral corruption by selectively releasing stolen information!

• 2Salty

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I think I don't read Sartre for the same reason I don't read C.S. Lewis or Anjem Choudary. I am not interested in cult lingo and apologetics for failed philosophies. Especially coming from one of the last people to finally admit that Lenin/Stalin's project was a massive exercise in murderous evil. I've read John, Luke, Mark, Paul (etc), Muhammad, Marx, and Russell, I can stop there. Life is only so long.

If anything, Solzhenitsyn is what Sartre himself should have been reading. No amount of French existentialist pontificating was going to get Aleksandr out of his labor camp.

• 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Hodjing

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>

Oh ok, so all the shit they released was false, that's what you are saying? That's pretty interesting because I've only seen one democrat hint at that during an interview. Donna Brazile. When email traffic started to leak from her, she hinted that her emails had been doctored, she was quickly asked if that was what she was saying and she back tracked. I can only assume because she realized she was full of shit and didn't want to be on record as saying the emails where false and then be called to testify to that fact if this ever got to a hearing.

So I get it, the information was all false, that's why it doesn't matter.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It doesnt have to be false for manipulation to be a concern. One wrong thing does not obviate the other.

• 2Like
  • 1Smuggly

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yes, but there is also a difference between releasing factual information which was extremely bad PR for one particular party and candidate and "hacking the election". None of the actual voting machines or election apparatus were hacked or compromised , at least none has been found to have been. The closest was that in some precincts there were voting machines which somehow registered more votes than they registered voters, but those were Hillary precincts.

If Obama is going to throw out that a government doing shit to turn the public against a candidate is hacking the election then he has some explaining to do to Netanyahu in Israel among others the US has tried to tilt an election for or against.

As for it being selective, until we see what information they have/had from the RNC that call can't be verified. Or looking at the average republican politician I would wholly believe that they aren't sophisticated enough to be using e-mail to coordinate malfeasance.

And this brings us back around to the fact that the arguement is currently "Russia hacked our election by exposing how the Democrats rigged the primaries..." which boggles my mind a bit that nobody sees the irony there.

Oh, and when I wasn't looking the Rolling Stone is trying to get it's credibility back it seems. : Taibbi: Something About This Russia Story Stinks

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Brony
Status
Not open for further replies.