[NO Spoilers] Star Wars: Episode 7 - NO PUSSY SHIT

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
He is not pretty enough.

I personally have no hope for star wars until Lucas is dead and in the ground.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Are they allowed to shoot on location like that? And not to use special effects? What kind of shit is this.

(yay)

Juvarisx

Florida
Actual sets? Lucas must be rolling in his grave! (and yes its under construction in the photo its not the finished product obviously)

millennium-falcon.jpg

Millennium Falcon Revealed in Latest TV, Film, and Entertainment News Daily

Jait

Molten Core Raider
JJ Abrams continues to make Lucas look like a god-damned fool. Lucas would have threatened people, told fans they suck and he will cancel the series. Instead we get this gem.

rrr_img_68417.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
wha? how the fuck is the millenium falcon NOT in the movie? I was just taking that as a given.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
wha? how the fuck is the millenium falcon NOT in the movie? I was just taking that as a given.
You do see what the note is posted on top of?
tongue.png

Lucas went apeshit over leaks. Abrams is more of a realist and is having some fun.

The note is on top of the Chessboard INSIDE the Falcon

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
You do see what the note is posted on top of?
tongue.png

Lucas went apeshit over leaks. Abrams is more of a realist and is having some fun.

The note is on top of the Chessboard INSIDE the Falcon
Whoa man. It is Dejarik.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The only reason I didn't correct you was because I think I was supposed to be embarrassed for not knowing it was the gaming table in the falcon.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I like his sense of humor. He's obviously got to realize there's no way you're going to prevent leaks, and Lucas ran his production like a Nazi Concentration Camp. Fuck's sake he cut the founding of the Rebel Alliance because Bai Ling posed in Playboy.

I dunno, I feel like we're not even in "Hype" mode yet, and this is already better than anything Lucas did in the past 27 years.