[NO Spoilers] Star Wars: Episode 7 - NO PUSSY SHIT

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
IIQiuMa.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fucking hell nerds complain about everything. Dialogue, acting, cinematography could all be great. Then Han Solo's beard makes you rage. Movie gets a 3/10.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
And why the hell would han solo be in a shirt like that with that lame analog watch! ARGHH.

There better be blood stripes on his britches.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yes, the fact that he is always so epically wrong is the only thing that kept me from getting mad.

Feien

Ploppers
Pretty bummed by this. Not that he is directing one, but that he is directing two. How can Edgar Wright direct 9 now?
Closer sources seem to indicate he might only be directing writing Ep VIII and will be writing a treatment for Ep IX which I think is wise.

Column_sl

shitlord
This already sounds like a mess of a trilogy. I thought Abrams was going to see the whole thing through, and have other creative teams do the off shoots.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Had to google and he only did Looper and 3 episodes of Breaking Bad (Ozymandias,Fifty-One and one of my favourites, Fly) and some other shit that i never heard of.

Column_sl

shitlord
Well when they advertise that Abrams is going to helm the new trilogy, then today they quitely put that news out that is a big deal imo.

Now if the new movie sucks it will be great, but if it the greatest thing ever ,and all the sudden the main creative force isn't going to finish it I would say that is quite alarming.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Abrams does the Star Trek stuff right? Not impressed. Introducing silly shit like universe spanning teleportation is annoying.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
well, it's stupid to put that into star trek because trek was always more about the science (even if it was techno-babble) whereas star wars was much more fantasy. star wars doesn't really care about the ACTUAL science behind what is happening, which is fine. so what abrams did in trek would be much more forgivable in star wars. Also, he's gone on record saying basically that he didn't really watch any star trek and was always a huge star wars fan... I can see him doing a pretty bang-up job with the new star wars movies but it seems that's not the plan anymore anyways.