[NO Spoilers] Star Wars: Episode 7 - NO PUSSY SHIT

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
The only spin-offs should be the sub-set books from the "canon" should be like Battle of the Bounty Hunters andShadows of the Empires.They were great and deserve a look.
Fuck no. Who wants to watch a movie where the hero runs around and shoots an AT-ST in the back for 45 minutes?

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Fuck no. Who wants to watch a movie where the hero runs around and shoots an AT-ST in the back for 45 minutes?
haha.. let's try to separate the N64 version from the book. Though, I really had a good time with that game though some boards seemed like it took me 45 min to a hour to get to a boss.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
If there was a way to get a replacement actor for Ford, I wouldn't mind seeing the Han Solo Trilogy be made.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I could see a Boba Fett movie being interesting because, as far as the movies go, there's relatively little known about him. The fact that he spends most of his time on-screen behind a mask and doesn't have a recognizable face also means casting wouldn't be much of a hindrance. Bounty hunters really aren't explored much either.

Han Solo... I just can't picture anyone other than Harrison Ford doing that role justice.

welp if they have to continue from the Lucas cannon, Boba has to be a Maori (New Zealander).

09c6c3783b4a70054da74f2538ed47c6.jpg

Manu Bennett from Spartacus could work. If he drops the Christian Bale Batman voice.

manu-bennett_510x435.jpg

09c6c3783b4a70054da74f2538ed47c6.jpg

manu-bennett_510x435.jpg

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Fassbender could do it and make it amazing.

Fassbender?

rrr_img_12386.jpg
too-old-jpg.47932

"The Han Solo story would take place in the time period between Revenge of the Sith and the first Star Wars (now known as A New Hope), so although it?s possible Harrison Ford could appear as a framing device, the movie would require a new actor for the lead ? one presumably much younger than even the 35-year-old Ford when he appeared in the 1977 original."

rrr_img_12386.jpg