[NO Spoilers] Star Wars: Episode 7 - NO PUSSY SHIT

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Same.

Though, I half expected the guy at the beginning to look in the camera and say "We ain't found shit!"
Well done.
smile.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't really know what I'd want out of a teaser though, so I can't really blame it for being forgettable.

Ex: the skyrim teaser was about as forgettable as any teaser I've seen:

But the actual trailer? It's one of the most exciting trailers I've ever seen for a game.

Just watching it makes me want to go play Skyrim again and clear 100 generic dungeons full of draugr or spend 30 hours getting mods together only to roll them all back after I suffer an evening full of crashes.

Caliane

I like the idea too and it fits, but IMO it's only valid if the movies express the idea.

My biggest problem is jedis sitting in a luxurious facility in an incredibly wealthy planet-city and talk about, "Oh man this Anakin kid is going to bring balance to the force!". Where is the guy that stands up and says, "Hey if this is imbalanced I don't want to be balanced. Let's go blow up a few hundred droids n shit."
yeah, that was one of the really dumb elements of the prequels. nothing was shown the force was out of balance in the first place. unless it was clearly in favor of the Light side, considering they hadn't even seen a Sith lord in like 500 years.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's clear that the Sith in this movie is Ed Stark. He said "fuck this Ice shit, I'm getting a light saber. Let's see the Lannisters reforge that!"

DrLifetilt_sl

shitlord
I expect this to be more spectacular and action filled than the 2nd trilogy movies, hopefully with an iconic battle sequence, but also with a lot of derp.

That lightsaber shot was totally a Dark Souls moment, i half expected skeletons to jump out of the trees.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
The black guy at the beginning supposedly has a leading role in the movie and likely has newfound force abilities. It's been theorized that he's wearing the stormtrooper uniform as a disguise in order to hide from the main bad guy (Adam Driver)

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
The black guy at the beginning supposedly has a leading role in the movie and likely has newfound force abilities. It's been theorized that he's wearing the stormtrooper uniform as a disguise in order to hide from the main bad guy (Adam Driver)
Is the main bad guy his parole officer?

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
The year was 1998

I was getting ready to enjoy the fine feature film "A Bug's life" at my local Cinema.

Suddenly, and without warning, a teaser trailer appears that sets all my fanboy loins ablaze!

"This will be awesome!!!" ..

History PLEASE don't repeat yourself.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I don' see what the big deal is about the lightsaber. Obviously it's different, I'm sure there will be some explanation as to why it looks the way it does.
I don't care what the explanation is or whether or not it makes sense for it to be there. It just looks awful.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Omg a sword that has a hilt???? Ohnoes!

My kids watched it seven times and my daughter keeps exclaiming with a huge smile "tie fighters fighting the Falcon? The Empire is supposed to be gone!" makes it totally worth it. It's just a fucking teaser.