Note Millie

Willz_foh

shitlord
So yeah, as a lurker type that"s been reading FOH for a good 4 years or so and then finally sucking up and getting an account registered and approved by Millie of all people, to read this thread was pretty interesting.

I kind of took at face value the belief that Millie = her, although I have seen numerous posts one day talking about the "subject" and then afterwords I never found them again. So yeah, unless you were in the "know", you could have probably assumed something was up. No one is that defensive of their online gender unless they"re not who they say they are.

The real shocker is how intelligent and normal the posts were, but with the evidence in this thread, how batshit insane the behind the scenes drama was. I"m really baffled by the differences in character. Even though I don"t post much, thank you Millie for this thread, your moderation + my account, and your intelligent posts, even though you are slightly crazy.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I"ve been reading this board far longer than I am registered as, but I always assumed it was as others have said: Millie was really a chick and it was just a running joke to make people think she was a dude, and she finally got sick of it. I"m not doubting in the least that he is really a guy with all of the evidence and personal accounts presented, but a part of me sort of (I said sort of) hopes that somehow he really is a chick, because the alternative is that he really is a special kind of fucked up. I mean, like finding out your mild-mannered, polite, well-spoken neighbor is a gay cannibalizing murderer fucked up.

That being said, since he doesn"t actually live next door to me (I hope) and hopefully isn"t going to show up to kill and eat me, it makes for countless hours of entertainment reading about it. I just have trouble comprehending how someone could be that fucked up, and carry on with the fucked-upedness for all those years, to the level that he did. I can"t even imagine it.

Ah well, in 5 more years I can wax nostalgic with the "14ers about this day.

Arakkis

N00b
Oh shit! You know what I just remembered? I can"t even recall what the pic was now, but about a year or so ago someone posted a pic that had a dick somewhere in it and it immediately got modded by Millie. This happened a few times and I pointed out the hypocrisy of having something like the PGT, but deleting a pic that had a dick anywhere in it. Millie gave me some sort of answer like, we try and keep this board semi-professional since a lot of industry people come here so only tasteful nudity is allowed.

I think the truth is, Millie hates dicks so much, he couldn"t even stand the sight of dicks.

Flinch_foh

shitlord
What"s even weirder is this:

The Stogie Guys

(Scroll down to the bottom)

Jon holds a BA in English and American Studies from Yale University, and he is planning to attend business school in the fall of 2008. He has been working for over five years in the entertainment industry in Los Angeles, the city where he was born and raised. When not working hard, or hardly working, Jon enjoys writing, running, fishing, pleasantly inept karaoke, and leisurely smokes on the beach in Malibu (where he is very careful not to start fires).
Assuming this is Millie and not someone Millie was lifting information from...just, wow. I hate armchair psychology, but you have someone who goes to great lengths to pretend to be a girl and yet tries to participate in "masculine" activities like cigar smoking. Then again, it could just be a misplaced oral fixation...but again, I hate armchair psychology, so I"ll shut up.

BTW, I can"t take credit for this find, the gentlemen over at Hoofshots were responsible for this discovery, not me.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Flinch said:
What"s even weirder is this:

The Stogie Guys

(Scroll down to the bottom)

Assuming this is Millie and not someone Millie was lifting information from...just, wow. I hate armchair psychology, but you have someone who goes to great lengths to pretend to be a girl and yet tries to participate in "masculine" activities like cigar smoking. Then again, it could just be a misplaced oral fixation...but again, I hate armchair psychology, so I"ll shut up.

BTW, I can"t take credit for this find, the gentlemen over at Hoofshots were responsible for this discovery, not me.
Here"s the photo of that Jon from that website. Damn, I think that"s him.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Then there"s:

Where Millie jumps all in a random cigarette discussion with some cigar shit.

I think you have a winner.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Cad said:
WOW.. google Jonathan Nathanson and the first hit is:

Yale Alumni Magazine Rather Regrets the Error > alumni magazines, gawker, Yale | IvyGate

About Jon (Millie) making up something about the life of another alumni and all the lengths Jon went to in order to falsify the life.

This is fucking creeping me out right here.
Jon Nathanson Says:
April 11th, 2007 at 12:31 pm

I appreciate the publicity and all, but perhaps immodestly, I think the original piece would have been a better gossip item than the retraction. Not that I mind the retraction, in as much as it inadvertantly highlights the hilarious naivete of the so-called ?fact checker.? But even still, I think the first piece was some of my better work.

To answer two of your implicit questions:

1) My name is actually ?Jon Nathanson? (not ?Jonathan?). I agree that the name ?Jonathan Nathanson? sounds fake ? and, as it so happens, it IS fake (in a sense).

2) You?re damned right it was worth it.
same type of writing as millie

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
banubus said:
I think they look exactly alike.
I agree 100%. This new photo is probably taken 2007-2008, and the FOH get together photos are from what 2000? That"s a lot of time in between, and he put on a couple of pounds. I think the forehead, eyes, hair, all look the same.