Note Millie

psu199_foh

shitlord
I like the idea of Millie having gone away for a few days, and then this morning opening up this thread for the first time after posting. After reading the first few pages he"s feeling pretty well loved, and then all of a sudden there"s a post calling him bro and it just does downhill from there.

What a fucking shitshow. How can someone be such a cogent and productive member of an online community on the one hand, and then on the other hand have such an unbearably psychotic and domineering cloak and dagger personality?

Jubee_foh

shitlord
Greyskye said:
Who knows? But one day I would like to hear the story behind Wolfen"s disappearance.

Um, carry on. Sorry derail.
Wolfen disappeared from the FSR thread because people were giving him shit about all of the lame Penthouse cartoons he posted. I thought he never stopped flooding the PGT though.

I could be wrong. Looking at semi-clothed jpgs on the internet is like jacking off in a brothel. Sure you can do it but you aren"t making the most out of your surroundings.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Actually i think Wolfen disappeared completely from the boards for a few months after Katrina.

Elerion

N00b
Especially because half the fucking idiots in the PGT nowadays expect you to scroll four screen sideways to see a whole nipple, or download the picture and resize them yourself.

I can download 3 movies in the time it takes me to get a boner from the PGT.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
psu199 said:
I like the idea of Millie having gone away for a few days, and then this morning opening up this thread for the first time after posting. After reading the first few pages he"s feeling pretty well loved, and then all of a sudden there"s a post calling him bro and it just does downhill from there.

What a fucking shitshow. How can someone be such a cogent and productive member of an online community on the one hand, and then on the other hand have such an unbearably psychotic and domineering cloak and dagger personality?
haha, it wasn"t even the first "pages". It was pretty much singular. By the second page people were already coming out and calling him on his shit. But props to this thread being in the Shaw and uneditable, because some of those first dozen or so posts are pretty sweet. I"m looking at you, Awanka, Ancalagon, and Duppin.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
First page is still the best:
Full of bye mille we will miss you then Arb whips it out to be measured, the dig from Grobbee is good as well.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
prescient63 said:
Later millie you were one of the few sensible people on here. I"m already mourning the death of your email address.
good call bro.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Elerion said:
Especially because half the fucking idiots in the PGT nowadays expect you to scroll four screen sideways to see a whole nipple, or download the picture and resize them yourself.

I can download 3 movies in the time it takes me to get a boner from the PGT.
Drag&drop the pictures into your tab bar on your browser and it will open them as a new tab and resize them for your "97 15" CRT you cheap shit.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ancalagon said:
You"re married, attractive, intelligent, well-to-do financially, the graduate of one Ivy League school and the current student in another -- what, exactly, did you have to be depressed about? Problems I would kill to have.
Speaking of the first page ... the quote above is probably my favorite.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
My only interaction with millie was when i asked permission to post this.

She denied it. Now it is perfectly clear why.

Sythrak_foh

shitlord
I thought this entire debate was put to rest when Furor posted something along the lines of "Millie has a cock fella" like 5 years ago. At least it was for me. Bizarre it lasted this long.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lendarios said:
My only interaction with millie was when i asked permission to post this.

She denied it. Now it is perfectly clear why.
Why ask permission, I posted far more crazy shit without getting banned.

Arakkis

N00b
Sythrak said:
I thought this entire debate was put to rest when Furor posted something along the lines of "Millie has a cock fella" like 5 years ago. At least it was for me. Bizarre it lasted this long.
Lots of us weren"t here in the days of Furor posting more thanCLEAN THIS SHIT UP OR I WILLfrom time to time. And it was a hell of a lot more plausible to believe that exguildies were giving some chick a hard time than it was to believe that an intelligent, well-spoken person was e-tucking a cock for years, and banning people for and editing out any mere mention of said cock. I mean that is one plate of Fava beans away from Hannibal Lecter crazy.