Note Millie

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Zastlyn said:
I was always surprised by how many people on these forums actually thought millie was a chick. The lengths she went to defend it kind of tipped me off that she wasn"t. Especially after she banned Zhen. But i never knew how far this crazy train went either!
See I kind of thought it was opposite. I mean no one would be THAT crazy right? To deny being a man with people that know you. I thought people were just fucking with "her" as a running gag.

Smithiy_foh

shitlord
I remember where there was a point that Millies gender was a joking matter. Why did this change at a certain point, it wasn"t always banned topic?

Arakkis

N00b
Chanur said:
See I kind of thought it was opposite. I mean no one would be THAT crazy right? To deny being a man with people that know you. I thought people were just fucking with "her" as a running gag.
^^^

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Chanur said:
Right. I always thought the "joke" was that peoplestillthought "her" a mangina after all these years. I mean, first of all, the mannerisms just seemed effeminate -- the things "she" took offense at, the manner in which "she made requests, etc. (Maybe I just projected what I perceived onto the way "she" did shit). But truthfully, I just always (subconsciously) assumed that some fucked-in-the-face tranny-aspirant wouldn"t be vested with the kind of authority our erstwhile shitbag-nutcase was vested with. I kind of just assumed that Furor & co. wouldn"t countenance such a freak of fucking nature being their amibiguously-gendered face to the world.

/shrug

cosmic_cs_foh

shitlord
I think this thread deserves its own sub-forum. This gem took seven years to dust off my friends, and even now, it"s still showing some twisted shine.

Eduardo_foh

shitlord
I was told (by insiders!) at the same time I learned about FoH, that Millie was a guy pretending to be a girl. In spite of this...

I had fun flirting and loving Millie and her blond hotness, her witty intellect and mannerisms. I would occasionally masturbate to her Avatar and those cute little elf cartoons. We decided that our babies would be ultra blond hair blue eyed freaks and grow up to be the best looking people on the planet. She salivated over the thought often. But when she found out I was really a girl, she was very upset and told me she likes Men. She stopped the private messages after that, and our interactions on the forum returned to normal. I still wish we could have at least done scissors together.

I actually thought it was a running joke for a while too. I think a lot of people did. Then it suddenly became a bannable offense. Good times, fellow posters, good times.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
millie said:
gavinrad said:
we would have beautiful genius children and we would wean them only on the good final fantasy games and they would grow up to be pure awesome contained in human form.

Also, the first two kids we have will have to be brothers, and we will send one away to be raised in Iran or North Korea, so that they can be enemies.
LOL, ok.
Changed up the format so it would be more clear who said what, but theres the closest I ever came to cybering Millie via PM.

cosmic_cs said:
I think this thread deserves its own sub-forum. This gem took seven years to dust off my friends, and even now, it"s still showing some twisted shine.
Seriously, this is the thread that keeps on giving. I love the emotional purge posts of the people who have been banned for years finally letting it out.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Zehn - Vhex said:
They "mystery" of Millie runs deeper then you know my child.
pokemon-mystery-dungeon-2-explorers-of-darkness-box.jpg

I don"t know if I dare seek within... Help me Zehn, you"re my only hope!

Craelin_foh

shitlord
I can understand that mods were thankful for Millie"s attentiveness in keeping bad stuff from really festering but to me it seems plagued from the start. If this person(s) has created and upheld an alternate personality for 4 years the last thing they"ll want is the site where it resides to die, so of course they"ll police any pedo/illegal stuff that pops up.

It does seem to me like there"s more than one person on the account. Just from considering the crazy internets and a few well-reasoned, intensive posts of Millie"s. At least, multiple-people seems reasonable compared to the schizophrenic dude/girl/dead people/Makata explanation.

Now that I think about it, maybe you"re ALL Millie. And it"s just you and me.

a/s/l?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I"m still not convinced, I"m not sure it"s possible for a guy to be as neurotic, psychotic and all around attention loving drama-whorish as you guys are claiming.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Hey whatever, I"m just saying that usually a vagina is a prerequisite for that level of crazy. I"m happy to concede that I haven"t been here as long as most people so I"m probably missing a lot of background, but this thread has made for good reading none the less. A+ would lol again.

Sii_foh

shitlord
Yes Az, I feel exactly what you"re saying.

I have read these boards forever. I registered in 06 as you can tell, but have been around since Jan. 04 I believe. I don"t post to often because honestly, I don"t usually have much to add to discussions. Somehow when I read a thread (I check the boards very often, work is boring) there is someone who has already expressed my sentiments. Thus, most my time is spent creeping.

That being said, I knew right away that Millie was a dude. Didn"t take long to figure it out. I happened to be on for most of the "cover up" bannings and saw the real truth, checked hoofshots or whatever the situation might be. I hate Millie so much because she banned my girlfriend for being associated with a thread and it turned her off these boards for quite awhile. She was honestly somewhat upset about it and didn"t know what she did wrong. Obviously she was new to the internets back then and didn"t know how big of a mangina loser Millie was. Now after I have explained it over and over and she has read everyone else, it"s obvious what the situation was.

I certainly don"t want Ravv or Req to regret Millie or anything that happened on these boards that I love to read. He was a mod for a reason, and I understand that, as does everyone else. It"s just so so good to get the truth out there.

Etc. etc etc.