NSA has infiltrated this website

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I can't object. It's the damn shaw. ^^^^ But you better not start in with any of that granny business!

generated_21223421.gif

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user
Internals.com are cool.

Did you know kids leave their initials on the uterine wall before they are born, if you tell them their name while they are in the womb? Some ladies, it's like visiting the Vietnam memorial.
"Oh, that's Tommy, he was my third son. He's a dentist now."

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm going to guess a super vague joking reference to some outside authority being alerted to this website.

• 1Like

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
Why are no bands making amazing ballads like that any more?
Linkin Park was the best I could do ... they also had two lead singers, layered guitar sound, and an occasional piano. LP's ballads sound more like anthems though. Damn ... Meteora is twenty years old?

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Why blame me? It's not my fault that Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer made one of the stupidest bets in the history of stupid and bets and got himself in the shaw for 6 months.
That's on him.

That he makes no sense, that he doesn't know how to @ people, that all his """memes""" are 60 years old or more and still don't make sense so aren't even memes but just more of his written nonsense attached to pictures that have no connection to his words in an infinite loop of stupid, well, that's also on him.

When are you rehabilitated, Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer ?

Shocked Futurama GIF

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users