NSA has infiltrated this website

I just posted secret information about the US government, CIA, Electrical beings, and even on this website i caught that my posts have been hidden and that no post actually even occurred in the recent posts, I expanded the recent posts to make sure the GUI wasnt bugged here on Fires of Heaven, no posts were there....

Get fucked you child molester scumbags. I will throw each and every one of you trash tier humans in Prison so help me god from above.

censor.jpg

ab16b03ef0a44a12612ae84361c8957d.jpg

42d2e5e8499f38919d030476a8f31eab.jpg

e835e3289e376b6cd34597d20796ed1f.jpg

illuminati and alt identities.jpg

fcd1543a0c355590c3adf51401f96d5e.jpg

c0f3cf6529ed339574aa2ba8c7df49c9.jpg

e0f557ec3807ee25aa811cc5b46ec782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Jonesing
  • 1Committed
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users
7a57ffd3cc2278add860994f9111d7e7.jpg
ab16b03ef0a44a12612ae84361c8957d.jpg
c0f3cf6529ed339574aa2ba8c7df49c9.jpg
295da6a4716188caf4ed8af559e759b2.jpg
c99a1f0cb65f2bb5a4ae489a8471b609.jpg
a0ee526a765125a7540f551bfd876ca2.jpg
musk, you have no fucking clue how dumb I am, I will come for you in a wheelchair with both hands tied behind my back you mother fucker. Eat dirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
How could it be infiltrated if it was created by the NSA in the first place. Seems more like you have infiltrated our NSA website. I'm going to need you to follow me to the shaw for questioning.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This website is a fed honeypot. I’ve said this for YEARS. Jasker Jasker . It was part of the Suineg plea deal. I literally ran a trace route on the IP and the server literally resides in the fucking pentagon which is probably why it’s a piece of shit server with so many issues

• 1Worf
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This website is a fed honeypot. I’ve said this for YEARS. Jasker Jasker . It was part of the Suineg plea deal. I literally ran a trace route on the IP and the server literally resides in the fucking pentagon which is probably why it’s a piece of shit server with so many issues

So you are trying to say you are exactly like Edward Snowden if Edward Snowden sucked black dicks?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
He will come at ya with both hands tied in a wheelchair. Great thread.

• 3Like

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
'the crazy simulation guy'. 10 minutes later the simulation guy posts some proof about frequency, vibration, holographic universe, clones. (just a tiny amount of what I have). "HE WiLl cOmE At yA wiTh BoTh hAnDs tIed iN a whEElchair. GReat tHrEd"

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I gotta say, the NSA is being pretty benevolent with allowing you to blow their conspiracy wide open. You'd think they'd send an assassin after you or something, at the least.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Jasker Jasker , posts in the shaw don't show up in the new posts widget. That could be what you're seeing.

As for all of this info, I'm pretty sure MusicForFish MusicForFish beat you to the punch on all of that stuff by like 6 years, bro.
And he's as sane as ever, sooo...

• 1Pants on Fire!

Jasker

Jasker Jasker , posts in the shaw don't show up in the new posts widget. That could be what you're seeing.

As for all of this info, I'm pretty sure MusicForFish MusicForFish beat you to the punch on all of that stuff by like 6 years, bro.
It wasn't in the rickshaw when I posted. It was last night. Stop lying and covering up for these pedophiles.

• 1Truth!

Jasker

Nice job removing the Elon musk stuff in the clear thread that couldn't be altered.

Good work on that

• 1Rustled

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I just posted secret information about the US government, CIA, Electrical beings, and even on this website i caught that my posts have been hidden and that no post actually even occurred in the recent posts, I expanded the recent posts to make sure the GUI wasnt bugged here on Fires of Heaven, no posts were there....

Get fucked you child molester scumbags. I will throw each and every one of you trash tier humans in Prison so help me god from above.

View attachment 466556

View attachment 466564

View attachment 466565

View attachment 466566

View attachment 466567

View attachment 466568

View attachment 466569

View attachment 466570
bro how were you able to post this??? how did you keep them from censoring you this time!? You gotta be safe bro, you're exposing them too much, be careful bro!

• 3Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
As someone who doesn't want to fall into the trap of the NWO/WEF/Illuminati ruled system, should I or should I not season my meat with salt?

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
  • 1Jonesing

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
As someone who doesn't want to fall into the trap of the NWO/WEF/Illuminati ruled system, should I or should I not season my meat with salt?
Slather it with poop. Stops them every goddamn time.

• 1Bullshit

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Nice job removing the Elon musk stuff in the clear thread that couldn't be altered.

Good work on that
What clear thread? What Elon Musk stuff? What thread do you think can't be altered by me or amod?

FYI: I just checked the logs, and the only 'alterations' have been some post moves to the dumping ground, and moving this thread to the shaw from Screenshots. No content has been edited by amod or myself.

As for what shows up in the widget, it likely removes a post from showing up in the widget if it gets moved from the shaw. I'm not sure because it's just a widget and whether it functions that way or not isn't important to me. What matters is the base content is still there and unedited by amod or me, which is the case. Jasker, bro, you sure about all of the claims you're making here? Maybe your realities are starting to blend together in unpredictable ways. I've heard that can happen to people on the verge of ascendancy**.

**in Path of Exile.

• 1Worf
Foler. You ever hear about flight ceiling? https://www.firesofheaven.org/members/jasker.952/ is above yours. Bring er' down and say stuff about Jews.

https://www.firesofheaven.org/members/jasker.952/ is posting hippie kids fridge art memes.

I mean, I'm backing off this. I am not sure I can add anything here that can't be bested just by reading the goddam original post.

Hippie kid fridge art, Foler. Good morning aviators.

Jasker

What clear thread? What Elon Musk stuff? What thread do you think can't be altered by me or amod?

FYI: I just checked the logs, and the only 'alterations' have been some post moves to the dumping ground, and moving this thread to the shaw from Screenshots. No content has been edited by amod or myself.

As for what shows up in the widget, it likely removes a post from showing up in the widget if it gets moved from the shaw. I'm not sure because it's just a widget and whether it functions that way or not isn't important to me. What matters is the base content is still there and unedited by amod or me, which is the case. Jasker, bro, you sure about all of the claims you're making here? Maybe your realities are starting to blend together in unpredictable ways. I've heard that can happen to people on the verge of ascendancy**.

**in Path of Exile.

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule I want to apologize. I let the better part of me get the better part of me from time to time.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like