<Gold Donor>

Big grain of salt, but...

will ferrell anchorman GIF

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well big navi supposedly has excess of 2500MHz boost clocks

Sure they don't got the marketing buzzwords that nvidia has, but they beat them in raw clock speed

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just got a notification that one of the ASUS TUFs that I had on order from B&H shipped. Didn't think these would actually ship.

edit: Actually two of them shipped.

edit2: MAKE IT A TURKEY!!!!

Interdasting, didn't think they'd ever ship this year so I cancelled my order today because I managed to score a Gigabyte Aorus 3090 last night around 11 PST from Newegg. Not a fan of Gigabyte at all, but it seems like a nice card.

Last edited:

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Interdasting, didn't think they'd ever ship this year so I cancelled my order today because I managed to score a Gigabyte Aorus 3090 last night around 11 PST from Newegg. Not a fan of Gigabyte at all, but it seems like a nice card.
Aren’t you the one that gave the tip about the MSI that went up early on Newegg? PM me your Venmo or PayPal I’ll send you your cut.

Bat Soup always pays his debts.

• 1Worf

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
While I hate turning down cash, you can keep my cut, you earned it. I've scalped a few 1080 TI's a cpl years ago and it was a much bigger pain in the rear than I thought it would be, plus I found out how much of a cut the ebay and paypal cartel takes.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
While I hate turning down cash, you can keep my cut, you earned it. I've scalped a few 1080 TI's a cpl years ago and it was a much bigger pain in the rear than I thought it would be, plus I found out how much of a cut the ebay and paypal cartel takes.
You’re a good man Break.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

More leaaaaakz

This is cut down big navi as well, allegedly. More interesting will be their stock situation

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

More leaaaaakz

This is cut down big navi as well, allegedly. More interesting will be their stock situation

AMD has made a deal with the devil I'm sure. They are killing it. IF they have stock I am 100% swapping.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
AMD has made a deal with the devil I'm sure. They are killing it. IF they have stock I am 100% swapping.
I have a 3080 and if these leaks are accurate (I believe they are actually), I’m going to snag one and sell the 3080. Stock I suspect, will be better than nvidia but still tough to get. We‘ll see, excited for the reveal

spronk

FPS noob
so why would the AMD do so much better in "Fire Strike" but way worse in Port Royale, which I believe is a game right?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
so why would the AMD do so much better in "Fire Strike" but way worse in Port Royale, which I believe is a game right?
Because they're fake numbers made up by someone triggered they can't get a 3080.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users