NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was looking at that LG yesterday, price on that thing is gonna be like $2500 I'd bet. I'm waiting for a good 5k/2k monitor to show up but none fit the specs I want yet. I figure by the time one comes out you will also be able to buy a GPU worthy of it.

Molten Core Raider
Check your emails (and spam folders), Im reading that EVGA sent out 3080 notification emails not long ago. If you're on the wait list, it might be your lucky day.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
HAY GUYS DID U KNOW U CAN CONTROL THE LEDS ON YOUR GPUS WITH SOME LIGHTING APPS !?!?

... finally had something go right with my build, thought the RTX branding on the side of my 3090 occasionally blinking was the sign of a problem, then noticed it was also pulsing red from the discreet LED on the top of it. Ended up just being the ASUS Armory Crate software trying to sync it with my motherboard LEDs.

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I ordered 3 things from BHPhoto last year, ended up cancelling all 3 a month+ later each time because I found them somewhere else sooner. I think they use pre orders for payroll or getting interest or something.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Check your emails (and spam folders), Im reading that EVGA sent out 3080 notification emails not long ago. If you're on the wait list, it might be your lucky day.
Someone in stock drops Discord said they got an email on the 3080 FTW3 Ultra, and I asked what was his sign-up date and he said 09/18... they've fucking moved that needle 2 whole fucking days since launch. It's a shit show.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Molten Core Raider
Yeah that's what I was afraid of. I remember someone in this thread saying they've been signed up since October and was curious if they got lucky with a notification. Me signing up on the wait list in December is definitely screwed.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I have no real need for a new card, and this shit still irritates me.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm running on N64 graphics(1060 6gb), so an upgrade is definitely needed. However, I don't have the fucking time or patience to watch 47 discord channels like some crackhead fiending for a fix. Are there any sort of "sign up" programs for AMD like EVGA has for nVidia?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
No sensible way to get a card if that is what your are asking...

If MSRP had not gone retard I'd pay some forum bro to get me a card, but fuck the prices right now.

Biden is going to get that China cock as deep in his throat as he can as quick as he can, so maybe tariffs get removed fairly soon

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I'm running on N64 graphics(1060 6gb), so an upgrade is definitely needed. However, I don't have the fucking time or patience to watch 47 discord channels like some crackhead fiending for a fix. Are there any sort of "sign up" programs for AMD like EVGA has for nVidia?
Just sign up to Xexx Xexx mass text program. That’s how I got mine.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Just sign up to Xexx Xexx mass text program. That’s how I got mine.
tenor.gif

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol

Problem is, can you talk Xexx or I outta making an extra $200 from plebs on the net. I've got a EVGA 3070 XC3 ultra coming in for Amazon that I paid $600 for after taxes. I can post it up for $800 and sell it instantly. :( It's the same for the Zotac 3080 Trinity OC I got for $900. $1100 and it'd sell instantly. Mind you I did sell the TUF 3060Ti and the Zotac 3070 to co-workers for a $50 finders fee.

It's a fucked up market at the moment.

Oh, and confirming what we were talking about the other day. Leaked queue times from EVGA:

1610734352362.png

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I'm looking for pre tariff 6800.

But I don't mind waiting another month, or longer.

Molten Core Raider
A dude from EVGA tweeted (I think it was a tweet) showing a number of cards going up today. No word if this is notification/wait list stuff or going into their store (and no time frame either). Posted around 1pm EST.

Happy F5'ing everyone.

image0.png