NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My 3070 came yesterday, and it's been great so far with my 1440p 170hz monitor, so you're gonna be more than fine at 1080p. It's a massive card though, literally over 6x bigger than my 1060 was, it barely fit in my Fractal Meshify C case as you can see in the pic. I guess I'm glad it popped before the 3080 in that sense, I wouldn't want to change to a new case after just getting this one. It's also my first time with all the RGB, and I kinda like it lol. It's not as gaudy as I thought it would be.
View attachment 332724
I can't unsee the hand at the power input of the card.

• 9Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Goatse comes to FoH graphics card discussion. Nice work.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Legend has it, when you put your ear up to an AMD 6800, you can hear the FPS's.
aaa.jpg

Last edited:
  • 26Worf
  • 6Like
Reactions: 31 users

Molten Core Raider
My card should arrive Friday, which is much better than the originally projected March 22nd date Amazon had on their sale page when i bought it. Ive got the potential for some major gaming this weekend, provided Mr UPS doesnt show up at my house before I get home. Stupid signatures.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Ill get to them cables later.

Also is there a way to make firefox's page scaling monitor specific? 180% scaling on a 1080p monitor does not look good.
You can lie to yourself but you can't lie to us. We all know you're never getting to those cables!

• 6Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Honey. Your balls. Bullet ants...

And yes I am crying...

If using riser card make sure you select the proper gen for the slot to use - that can cause black screens or constant driver reloads in windows. - If you had a nvidia card prior go into safe mode and run DDU - reset bios can also help too if changing from Nvidia to AMD