NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Molten Core Raider
That'd make it hard to give away then. The instructions read that you enter a code into the GeForce experience app, but it also mentions installing the new video card. Wasnt sure if that was a requirement to redeem or basic instructions for stupid people.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I finally got a 3080. It’s an EVGA XC3 ultra. Friend was trying to flip it but needed money for an emergency repair for his car. So he sold it to me for 1k. It’s more than I wanted to pay but 3080s are damn near impossible to get and no telling how long this shortage will last. The card is freaking huge but despite it’s size it’s very quiet. Very happy with it so far.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I finally got a 3080. It’s an EVGA XC3 ultra. Friend was trying to flip it but needed money for an emergency repair for his car. So he sold it to me for 1k. It’s more than I wanted to pay but 3080s are damn near impossible to get and no telling how long this shortage will last. The card is freaking huge but despite it’s size it’s very quiet. Very happy with it so far.

Good price, id have sold it for 1300 :/

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Just kidding? I fucking go to the link, and it's in my cart, and I click checkout, and it tells me no longer available. Are you fucking kidding me?

• 2Rustled

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Dude you are having terrible luck

Sorry man
emma roberts crying GIF by ScreamQueens

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Oh did you think they held it for you? lol. This has been happening to alot of people which is why its a huge joke. People have been winning raffles and being out of stock lol
It's actually retarded that they raffle more than they have available, and you have to win the raffle and checkout fucking immediately. The damn window doesn't even close for another hour!

• 2Like