NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
The label about how the parts were individually tested but the system as a whole was not was truly lulzy. If the builder can't even be bothered to make sure the thing POSTs I want nothing to do with it.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I'm really just impressed about how long this bullshit has been going on for. Unless crypto mining turns completely worthless over night and somebody figures out a way to stop the bots (lol) I can't imagine this coming to an end any time soon.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Everyone deserves a living wage!
Not sure your point here. I'm sure the product managers, directors and executives that came up with this shitty processes that allow this to happen, because they theoretically save a nickel somewhere, get paid many times more than a "living wage." Someone near the very top of the food chain within that company had to make the decision they were not going to test complete systems, and they even made a special sticker to declare it to the customer. That's not the work of some individual contributor on the assembly floor, that's a fuckup owned at the top of the company.

• 1Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
The label about how the parts were individually tested but the system as a whole was not was truly lulzy. If the builder can't even be bothered to make sure the thing POSTs I want nothing to do with it.

Was looking into buying a premade because I was sick of how hard it is to find parts. Read about IBuyPower's complete lack of customer support, and didn't even bother reading other reviews.

I got one of the CyberPowerPCs 'sale' computers, was pretty cheap considering it came with a 3080. 0 complaints so far other than Windows taking forever to activate (and that's on Microsoft)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gauze

Molten Core Raider
A friend of mine used PowerGPU :: Welcome

He said it was about a 2mo wait? but he didn't have to deal with trying to snipe a 3080. Other than GPU/Cpu I didn't pay attention to anything on his build, but wire management was nice.. I guess? I haven't tried them myself, I've been trying my luck at getting a GPU manually.. but had I gone with them when he told me.. I might have a PC by now? lol.. Still trying to get in on some BP drops. I'm 0/3, and losing at checkout with Amazon unsurprisingly.

Last edited:

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I have the week off and if something doesn't really get in the way, I am going to explore/invest in what it takes to get set up. All I really want is a card for myself but If I have to walk on the bot side to get it, I'll see what I can do for anyone else. No warranties or promises extended.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
So, I'm looking into gaming laptops and all of Cyberpower PC's come with 3060's... Isn't the 3060 a pos?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So, I'm looking into gaming laptops and all of Cyberpower PC's come with 3060's... Isn't the 3060 a pos?

As a new user of an Eluktronics aside from the downfiring speakers id say this is now my favorite laptop by far. I picked up the MAX-17 and its just so nice, no flash or glam but it runs quiet and cool with its 3070 so no complaints either. Its also on the light side but not as like as the G15 i had took back before this.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Raes

Vyemm Raider

I'm no expert, but from what I've seen the 3060 is fine, but the performance difference between it and a 3060ti is huge, while the gap between a ti and a 70 is rather small, so the 3060ti (in a non clown world) has the best value/performance ratio. I have had no issues, but I'm still gaming at 1080p, just upgraded to 144hz. For 1440+ you prolly don't want a 3060.

As far as gaming laptops, heat is usually your main issue.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
As a new user of an Eluktronics aside from the downfiring speakers id say this is now my favorite laptop by far. I picked up the MAX-17 and its just so nice, no flash or glam but it runs quiet and cool with its 3070 so no complaints either. Its also on the light side but not as like as the G15 i had took back before this.

Checking it out.

Wait, does it not come with a webcam??

spronk

FPS noob
3080ti AIB pricing, FE will probably be in the $1999 range. yikes

20210530_200736.jpg

a scalper mentioned that he sold a 3090 for $3500 on ebay, dunno how much they cost but these prices are just nuts. never would have thought last year the drought would last thing long or prices would keep rising. PS5s have leveled out to around $800, Series X to $650 or so, but 3060-3090s are all more insane than six months ago

• 2Worf
  • 2Barf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Guess Nvidia finally taking that excess profit back? Shouldnt the Ti be cheaper than the 3090 since its a cut down version?

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

20210530_200736.jpg

a scalper mentioned that he sold a 3090 for $3500 on ebay, dunno how much they cost but these prices are just nuts. never would have thought last year the drought would last thing long or prices would keep rising. PS5s have leveled out to around $800, Series X to $650 or so, but 3060-3090s are all more insane than six months ago
sheeeiiit, coaches are gonna start gettin stopped
bandit GIF by Night of Too Many Stars HBO

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

20210530_200736.jpg

fuck those prices

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users