One of the worst threads and polls I've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I unbanned him so hard that he got banned permanently again.
U8ZhBjG.gif

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That's good.

Skepticism is the highest virtue.

Now apply it equally to all areas of your life.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I have. Sorry you can't accept views different than your own. Must be hard to be you.
Sounds like some butthurt based on some nonsense you've made up in your own head.

People who believe in delusions in one area of their lives tend to let that spill over into other areas. This must be a good example of that behavior from you.

Oh also, you can't believe a 600 year old man built a boat in his backyard that fit two of every animal on the planet on it during a global flood, and then claim to have practiced reasonable skepticism in that area of your life.

These two things are simply utterly incompatible in every regard.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Sounds like some butthurt based on some nonsense you've made up in your own head.

People who believe in delusions in one area of their lives tend to let that spill over into other areas. This must be a good example of that behavior from you.
You bet. That sounds about right for sure. Please talk some more about it. It makes you look smart.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I just unbanned heckler to offset your abuse of your mod powers.
I had nothing to do with him being banned and couldnt care less one way or the other.

I forgot, did you retards actually convince yourselves that I had something to do with heckler being banned, when it was soygen who banned him?

Status
Not open for further replies.