One Piece

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah, but I figure that can be first part of next season... Netflix really doesn't seem to like committing to more than 8 or so episodes in a season of anything. I am wondering if they had any inkling of how well it would be received if they would have chosen differently on 2 more episodes....
Apparently they are just going to be skipping Logue Town and going straight to the Grand Line.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
That would be odd since they showed the location in the intro so have to have some sets/cgi assets done already. There are also some very important character introductions there too. Seems like Whiskey Peak would be the obvious one to skip and would be easier to shift those characters to show up elsewhere.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Apparently they are just going to be skipping Logue Town and going straight to the Grand Line.
Maybe they can be tempted by the amount of revenue this is generating to just do Logue Town as a 2 hour movie and call it the "Between season OVA" and introduce the non weebs to the OVA concept. heh

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
If there wasnt over a thousand episodes, Id be interested in watching the anime.

I started watching the Anime in June after going to Japan in May and seeing how popular it was out there. Made it to episode 120 so far. The show really is worth watching. Look at it as having 1000 episodes of something great to enjoy for the next few years. Can also use a guide to know the filler episode to skip that will knock off around 100 episodes.

spronk

FPS noob
no idea who the character is but i guess she's cosplayed as her and fans love it

(Jamie Lee Curtis's IG)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Who is this show for?
The original fans won't watch it.
SJWs won't watch it.

Oh, they made it for you. The people in this thread. And you like it.

I'm pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:

Cybsled

That's a pretty bot response. Show has received overall positive response, including fans of the anime.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
This was a ton of fun to watch, and I didn't feel preached at. For a few milliseconds, I was starting to facepalm because of how cartoonishly evil and one dimensional the bad guy(s) could act, but then I remembered it was based on an anime and got over it. 9/10 but I'm easy to please as long as there's no HollywoodMessage(tm) thrown around.

(YesYes I'm aware of the Fishman = Slaves angle, but this anime came out late 90s)

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
i still havent watched it. i was gonna try today. some tropical storm is rolling through and all my garage sales got cancelled.
This sounds like something my grandpa would have said. I've been to an odd garage sale once every few years, but planning actual garage sale tour package for every day? Da fuck.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This sounds like something my grandpa would have said. I've been to an odd garage sale once every few years, but planning actual garage sale tour package for every day? Da fuck.
wealthy town nearby was having a townwide garage sale. basically, rich people giving away their rich stuff so they can get more rich stuff. i always score at these things. its the superbowl of garage sales. thankfully they only postponed it and the rain date is this Saturday. i buy vintage stuff mostly, but sometimes if i see a decent name brand item i snag it up.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
wealthy town nearby was having a townwide garage sale. basically, rich people giving away their rich stuff so they can get more rich stuff. i always score at these things. its the superbowl of garage sales. thankfully they only postponed it and the rain date is this Saturday. i buy vintage stuff mostly, but sometimes if i see a decent name brand item i snag it up.
And now we know where Chuck gets his girlfriends. He really is Johnny53 Johnny53 's alt.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
And now we know where Chuck gets his girlfriends. He really is Johnny53 Johnny53 's alt.
at the garage sale? my current GF met me through facebook. she was cousins of one of my exes from the early 90s. claimed to seen my picture and wanted to be with me, but i think her cousin told her the legend of The Chukman and she simply had to have a piece of that beefcake.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Figured it out, main character has Autism. No grasp of social clues just goes back to pirates are awesome everytime. You got cut down and almost died, join me because pirates are cool. Your childhood was fucked and you are damaged, join my crew because...pirates!