One Piece

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I hate when women do the arms over head pose like above, sucks the tit away.
View attachment 490880

Much better, still not torpedo tits but watching HeelMike on Kick has ruined me on giant OF whore tits. Disgusting creatures those bitches are.
I have never actually been to OF, so I will have to take your word there. A large mammary region rings that pavlovian bell, but there's lots of pretty women who aren't H cups.

Oldbased

> Than U
I have never actually been to OF, so I will have to take your word there. A large mammary region rings that pavlovian bell, but there's lots of pretty women who aren't H cups.
I actually have never been either but some streamers do nothing but platform those ho's and the entertaining value is they treat them like it too.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dude you are the one wishing MTV would just go back to playing videos so you can watch it on cable.
and you understand what that is, old man. go back to your politics thread and incite more violence you're too chickenshit and OLD to take part in.

• 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
and you understand what that is, old man. go back to your politics thread and incite more violence you're too chickenshit and OLD to take part in.
Youre Getting Old Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you can make this easier on yourself retard. you can answer my simple question. i make the questions simple for you.

this shit is why you people dont deserve nice things. all i asked was a question. you couldnt even handle that. now you get this shit on your thread and somehow believe its my fault..

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Considering you bitch non stop about Ahoska because they reference shit you don't understand from other shows. No, don't watch.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Considering you bitch non stop about Ahoska because they reference shit you don't understand from other shows. No, don't watch.
because you are such a flaming homosexual. i will watch this show and after every episode will give my own personal flavor review and ask questions that will be answered in the next episode. you could have been a decent person instead of a board fuckwit.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
because you are such a flaming homosexual. i will watch this show and after every episode will give my own personal flavor review and ask questions that will be answered in the next episode. you could have been a decent person instead of a board fuckwit.
You really have this hang up with calling people homos and faggots. Did your uncles molest you as a child? Do you cringe at the sight of your own penis?