Our World - Built by the Rerolled community

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
FYI: We will be using the Unreal Engine. I made this decision based on cost factors. There is a lot that comes with Unreal where you have to pay for Pro for Unity. So unity - uninstalled. I did more with Unreal anyway.

Plus I like using the engine. It's more flushed out. Hope that is ok with everyone.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
How feasible would it be to essentially have a DnD game where a group of friends could customize and create content for themsleves and be able to make the "world" available to others? Like Mike gets to be GM this week in our world and make new rules, quest objectives etc... If random people want to join based on aspects and focus of the game let them.
Neverwinter Nights does this. Very good tools actually.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Utanayan what do you want this thread's title to be?
"Our World - Built by the Rerolled community" Sounds like a decent name
smile.png

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Also, was looking at a lot of the marketplace add ons which will be helpful. I saw a top down city builder with about 160 assets, along with a tavern builder and some Mesh packs. Specifically looking for water, mountain, roads, and atmosphere assets if anyone can recommend some good packs.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
this sounds so horrible it will probably work and just be prepared for hidden dicks in the game world.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Can't I have a $500 pledge option at least?
Here is the Kickstarter schedule I anticipate - with reward scheme.

Rank 1: $0.00 - Play the game
Rank 2: $0.00 - Build your own World zone
Rank 3: $0.00 - Get the exclusive early access
Rank 4: $0.00 - Get early beta access
Rank 5: $0.00 - Get later beta access
Rank 6: $0.00 - Get early launch access
Rank 7: $0.00 - Get late launch access
Rank 8: $0.00 - Get a DLC pack called "Create your own"
Rank 9: $0.00 - Exclusive access to exclusive DLC which is very exclusive and so exclusive it hasn't been announced.
Rank 10: $0.00 - Get exclusive information about the exclusive DLC before anyone else
Rank 11: $0.00 - Get access to the Exclusive DLC without it being exclusive anymore
Rank 12: Case of Coors Light (For yourself): Get exclusive access to this weekend's drunk gaming weekend.

Vitality

HUSTLE
As an FYI, this week/weekend's development schedule for the main world will be delayed due to Bloodborne and drunken gaming weekend.

Vitality, clear it with the wife.
She's not my wife you drunk! Looking into Bloodborne now please standby:

Edit: games not on PC, no go bro.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You can't tell me what to do old man!

Pick a different game or atleast flip on your stream for Bloodborne this weekend.

Maybe talk shop about your upcoming title?
Oh I won't be playing Bloodborne all weekend. At night, it's time for PC games. If I played Bloodborne drunk I wouldn't be able to get passed the loading screen.

So get your alcohol stock filled.

Slacker242

Lord Nagafen Raider
FYI: We will be using the Unreal Engine. I made this decision based on cost factors. There is a lot that comes with Unreal where you have to pay for Pro for Unity. So unity - uninstalled. I did more with Unreal anyway.

Plus I like using the engine. It's more flushed out. Hope that is ok with everyone.
Crap - I made solid maps for the Quake 2 and Quake 3 engines but I always regretted not learning the Unreal Engine. I played with it a little but carving out and building within always seemed odd to me so I just blew it off.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Crap - I made solid maps for the Quake 2 and Quake 3 engines but I always regretted not learning the Unreal Engine. I played with it a little but carving out and building within always seemed odd to me so I just blew it off.
It's fairly easy. The only thing I don't like is some of the geometry angles. They seem off. For instance when placing flooring. It's a little tedious to get everything to match up.

kyle_sl

shitlord
Second page?

Gross.

Unity > Unreal.

Dropbox > Github (since exporting a game package is a single file: .unitypackage/.pak)