Overwatch

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
2639 after going 6-4. Had 2 trolls in the 10 games, had a lot of very tough games though. Only lost about 70 SR since end of last season

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Just finished my placements 7 wins 3 losses. Placed 2389. I had a Symettra troll place a portal facing off the edge. I had no idea people still sabotage each other!, boy was I naive.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just finished my placements 7 wins 3 losses. Placed 2389. I had a Symettra troll place a portal facing off the edge. I had no idea people still sabotage each other!, boy was I naive.

This same troll lost me my first ever diamond place, i was 5 pts off, we were defending (successfully) and she placed a portal there that lost us the game. Had to stop playing for a while after that.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
She copied a load of the voice lines from other heroes, I get a whole mime vibe from her.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That Reinhardt short is amazing, it might just be the best Blizzard has ever done in my opinion and I don’t even like Reinhardt that much.

Moira looks fucking cool, I can’t wait to see her in action and what her abilities do exactly. It looks like she be able to switch stance between healing and damage. It look to me like the abilities sorta mirror each other. We saw a healing beam, and a damage beam, we saw like a healing orb and a damage orb. Ultimate seems to be both a heal and damage at the same time. She looks to have come cool movement abilities too for a support.

Can’t wait.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Her name is spelled OPAF

Reinhardt vid is awesome.

Blizz World looks really silly. Kinda hard to take it seriously, but eh, whatever.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Moira is a tranny right? theres no way cucklan didn't miss the opporunity to further being an SJW cuck.

"Occupation: Geneticist"

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Of the 5 new heroes, 1 is male and 4 are female.

However, the original cast was 13-8.

So now there are 14 male and 12 female heroes.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Moira was a tranny, making it 14-11-1

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
icon-ability.png

BIOTIC GRASP
Using her left hand, Moira expends biotic energy to heal allies in front of her. Her right hand fires a long-range beam weapon that saps enemies’ health, healing Moira and replenishing her biotic energy.

icon-ability.png

BIOTIC ORB
Moira launches a rebounding biotic sphere; she can choose between a regeneration effect that heals the allies it passes through, or a decay effect that deals damage to enemies.

icon-ability.png

FADE
Moira quickly teleports a short distance.

icon-ability.png

COALESCENCE
Moira channels a long-range beam that both heals allies and bypasses barriers to damage her enemies.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
BlizzCon Megathread - Day 1 • r/Competitiveoverwatch

moonmoon is streaming gameplay of her at Blizzcon.
Vod:

This is an overview of the new hero, and I'll update this as I learn more.

• Her Primary:
Her primary is both her heal and her damage-dealing ability (you can only heal or deal damage, not both at the same time). Her heals are on a resource meter that fills up slowly over time, and fills up quickly as you do damage to enemies. Her left click is her heal, and it works like Mei's primary fire does, meaning it requires decent tracking. Her right click is a slight lockon akin to Symm's gun (less lenient meaning you still have to look at them), and has a slightly longer range, however it deals less damage than Winston's primary does. Dealing damage will heal you and refill your heal resource and obviously charges your ult. I'm not sure whether her damage goes through shields like her other abilities do, but I don't think it does

• Her Teleport
Her teleport which I think is her Shift ability is on a 6 second cooldown. When you use it, you go invisible, and you get to control your movement for a very brief amount of time, during which you go MUCH quicker. It has a slightly longer range than Blink does, and you have better 8-axis control than you get with a Tracer blink, but it only lasts for about a second if not less. During tele, you also turn invincible fo r the short amount of time it lasts.

• Her Orbs / E
People are comparing it to Zen orbs, but it's not quite the same. It heals and does damage at the same time (if an enemy is in range of it) You choose between the damaging and healing orb, and bounces off of surfaces, but it does go through barriers. It will heal for 300HP total before disappearing, but if there's no one to heal, it'll bounce indefinitely until it either does the max damage that it can (200HP), or until 300HP is healed. Heals are spread equally amongst everyone in its AOE (including a Moira running alongside it). It moves pretty quick, but requires a decent skillshot to actually be effective with it. Dealing damage with it will heal you + feed your heal resource meter, same like her Primary.

• Her ult
Her ult is a very long range beam that does pretty high damage + heals a massive amount of health to every friendly caught in the vicinity of the beam, and it requires Zarya-like beam tracking, although a bit more generous as it's a slight AOE around the beam. It ignores shields, and recharges your primary heals very quickly.

She seems like a great, deep hero that won't be easy to play, but a hero that can be very strong in capable hands. She requires a LOT of cooldown and resource management, and spamming heals isn't an option due to the limited resource meter and how slowly it charges without doing damage. Most of her damage goes through barriers, so I suspect she'll be great in breaking cheese and other shield-heavy comps such as Bastorisa/Torbisa and so on. At the very least she can feed some easy ult and heal charge off of them, and her ult is a strong damage dealer

Good lord she is ugly: Moira - Overwatch

Last edited:
  • 1Like