Overwatch

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The loot boxes seem meh and the skins are equally meh. The game so far for all its downtime seems admittedly unchanged as far as playing. The queues seem quicker tho but ive not noticed anything much else.

Im almost level 8 and aside from getting loot boxes i didnt understand the point. Then again perhaps i just didnt read into what the progression actually does.
I think the only point of leveling is to get free cosmetics. Alternatively you can pay to get the cosmetics.

Needless

Toe Sucker
some of the POTG poses are sick though that you get with credits lol

Zarya seems to need a nerf, the buffs to shields made her really really good. Zenny is still retarded too lol

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm sure it will by like every other Blizzard game there will be some rewards linked to ranked, and non ranked.

Paragon system has no cap tho, but the rewards are capped in the Beta.

Xevy

Log Wizard
RIP Reinhardt being able to multi kill. I think the dmg nerf is fine, the spread of his Earthshatter should not have been nerfed though. At least heals work on shields.

Meanwhile Road Hog just got better (LOL).

Needless

Toe Sucker
RIP Reinhardt being able to multi kill. I think the dmg nerf is fine, the spread of his Earthshatter should not have been nerfed though. At least heals work on shields.

Meanwhile Road Hog just got better (LOL).
I'm not really convinced by this, they increased his stun on hook by a very small amount but it also seems like theres way more recovery on his hook too? you can't seem to combo them after a hook for an insta kill most often now

edit: LOL nvm, i had quick melee unbound no wonder shit wasnt working. Yeah hes dumb hahaha.

Tenks

I told my wife Widowmaker is my waifu because the ass is fat and she asked "What is the purpose of having a waifu in the game?"

Tenks

She thought waifu was like a real mechanic. Like I get some benefit in game by declaring Widowmaker my waifu.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
FUCK! No invite this round, here's to hoping not all the invites have gone out yet.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I still suck duck at this
frown.png

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Got my permanent invite after getting one of the beta weekends last year.

Still pretty meh about this game. I just don't see where the long term hook is. It's like all the mediocre parts of CS + UT2K4 combined. Changing the ults will help but it feels like the maps really need to be more like assault mode in UT2K4 and they're more like CS maps. Just meh.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No invite...Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Though didn't DOTA2 ditch locked loot crates a while back? I can't recall why they did that.
They got rid of locked crates that require a separate key. It used to be a crate would drop after a game and you could purchase a key to unlock it. They did away with that and basically made it so instead of buying a key, you just buy the crate straight up and open it.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Probably. Just login to your battle net account, if its under your list of games then you're in. (on their website i mean)