Overwatch

xzi

Mouthbreather
Depending on if he's hacking or not Surefour's aim is absolute insanity. To the point I'm not sure how he isn't hacking.
I'm not sure either. I've modded a lot of servers and played several FPS games at a decently high level and have seen a lot of hackers. The most damning thing to me is how unreal his tracking is, either he's like the best fucking player ever and I'd kill to see him play Quake or he's straight up cheating lmao. Watch him play S76 or Tracer against jumping/fast targets. Fucking.. quake pros that still play and have been playing since Q3 have worse tracking than him.

Who knows though, maybe he's just the best up and coming pro. Sometimes that happens but I'm on the fence about him until he plays on lan. I know blizzard doesn't have lan support for OW, but generally they're given a computer to use and they're tightly monitored.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Getting att Internet installed and the fiber layers cut my coax. Rip Internet rip Overwatch.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure either. I've modded a lot of servers and played several FPS games at a decently high level and have seen a lot of hackers. The most damning thing to me is how unreal his tracking is, either he's like the best fucking player ever and I'd kill to see him play Quake or he's straight up cheating lmao. Watch him play S76 or Tracer against jumping/fast targets. Fucking.. quake pros that still play and have been playing since Q3 have worse tracking than him.

Who knows though, maybe he's just the best up and coming pro. Sometimes that happens but I'm on the fence about him until he plays on lan. I know blizzard doesn't have lan support for OW, but generally they're given a computer to use and they're tightly monitored.
If MMOs have taught me anything its that cheating/exploiting is fairly common in gaming. It's like republicans who hate gays but get caught sucking dick in a bathroom.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
If MMOs have taught me anything its that cheating/exploiting is fairly common in gaming.
Being someone that botted in EQ2 to a rather extreme level, I was incredibly surprised by how common it was. I've never done it in anything else, but I'd be pretty surprised if it wasn't the same in other genre's. I don't often think people are hacking in Overwatch, but you play against those people who only ever play Widow/Hanzo and watch the kill cam and it's just like there is no fucking way this guy is that good.

I'm really glad Seagull is hitting it big this week, the guy really deserves it. I wish there where more streamers like him out there

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I haven't been able to kill shit today and it feels like they are grouping us up against players that are leagues better than us, it's not even fun when this kind of shit happens.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
What would it take to get some rerolled bro's on discord's voice chat/chat room for Overwatch? It'd be easier to do LFG/LFM, rather than just simply adding someone on b.net and weaseling into groups.

I made a chat, and can hand out perms. Unless there is already one?
Discord

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
So my ping has ranged from 23 to 80 and I feel crazy for saying this...but I think I actually feel the difference. I feel like I die less with 23 ping (as in I get around the corner just in time) & my accuracy is way better at 23 ping. Should 50-60 ping make that big of a difference? I always thought sub 100 was considered "good enough."

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
My ping is 115
frown.png
I love dying and seeing my body right on top of a health pack. Then watching the death cam and I'm not even in the room yet.

Game is still really fun even on cans & string internets though

I shall join you guys in a bit

Edit: Assuming my power / internet stays on. Big storms in the area.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Thanks for the game Teljair, Oblio, McFly and others. I still suck but I think I'm getting a little better. Symetra was actually kind of fun to play. Need to work on portal placement though.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I wonder if the ping was fucking me today, not sure but I couldn't hit the broadside of the barn.

I did play Symmetra for the first time though, and she's fun.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I keep getting ctds and its pissing me off, otherwise successful evening. Fun few games again gents