Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
aGUhsUs.gif

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
New update was 24 hours ago with Aradune promising weekly updates...doesn't that keep this from the Shaw?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
guy is a pure dick. stop modding dude and just host our fucking community.. He's like the guy who was first to get a car at 16. He wouldn't have any friends if we didn't need a ride..

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Adebisi's avatar makes me want to hope Brad will put our bro the Dain back in for some farming

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh for fuck's sake... why do I bother posting when it's just gonna get trashed?

New numbers since brads post. 11 new members and 400 dollars pledged. Full development is back!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let's just share the wildstar thread? There is room to discuss 2 games there.

Frenzic, enough with the hints bro! Drop the drama here

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Oh for fuck's sake... why do I bother posting when it's just gonna get trashed?

New numbers since brads post. 11 new members and 400 dollars pledged. Full development is back!
The rickshaw ain't trash, man. The story can be told just as well here as in other forums.

Gray hair, don't care.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Stop playing these reindeer games Frenzic, lets bring the thread back to the peak with your drama

iannis

Musty Nester
I take umbrage to the idea that the Rickshaw is the boards trash can.

It is exactly the opposite. Cream rises. There are plenty of bullshit threads in every forum that no one cares enough about to even bump. Rare is the thread which is so offensively stupid that it gets put into the special place.

The place where you cannot edit your posts. The place where there is no reivisionist history. The place where there is no spellchecking.

The place where magic happens.