Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

iannis

Musty Nester
frown.png

iannis

Musty Nester
I can't say you're wrong. Not when I've been to a Klan Rally in the basement of the Church, after service.

It's a lot harder to not be a shithead than it should be.

Good one, God.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I don't even really care either way, but some of the biggest disasters I know are Christians.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People rationalize all sorts of shit to themselves when they think invisible space pope makes them right. But we already have a thread for that side tangent.

On topic, it would appear that Brad has stopped being high on pills and is opting to be high on Jeebus instead. You seriously cannot make this kind of shit up.

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
At this point this thread should just go to the "other games" forum. It is not an MMO. Anybody can discuss a potential game that might be great to play if only we could get funding, but it is not an MMO until it actually exists. It is however at least a thought about game. Until the rules of this game actually are created and programming is actually seen, it is just a game.

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, for that, he might actually be genuine.

That is the out that non-evangelicals HAVE to take.

I've had the conversation with a handful of evangelicals I liked enough to have the conversation with (they're a different breed, and generally an annoying breed). It always comes to the question, "Yeah. You -can- convert people this way. Maybe. A few people. But the question really is-- do you -want- people that can be converted this way?". And there's a fundamental difference of opinion when it comes to the answer to that question.

iannis

Musty Nester
They see us as noncommital, we see them as brash and misrepresentative. And the world continues to spin.

iannis

Musty Nester
Haha, it was in late highschool. I was dating a girl and part of that is going to church with her. Afterwards one of her uncles came up and invited me, next week, to a meetin' for th' menfolks.

I should have known what was about to happen... but I was blinded by pussy.

My god, that was an education.

And yes. I kept fucking her.

I just didn't go to th' meetins.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Hmm..is it just me or did the mods over there already delete a bunch of negative post? Lol
Canadina has deleted any posts over the last day or two that was critical or even neutral, yes. It seems to have prompted the cultists to post a rather silly, poorly written/organized "Forum Guidelines" post as well.

Im surprised the invites to bible study groups and "love bombing" hasnt started there yet.

iannis

Musty Nester
It wasn't like all these dudes sitting around in bedsheets and shit like you might imagine.

It was a buncha blue collar working dudes getting drunk after church and complaining about DREAMERS and American Inventors.

iannis

Musty Nester
These days I imagine they do complain about moo-slims and Allah.

I haven't kept abreast.

Thereisa newsletter though. I shit you not!

It's kinda like a really violent, really racist club.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
At this point this thread should just go to the "other games" forum. It is not an MMO. Anybody can discuss a potential game that might be great to play if only we could get funding, but it is not an MMO until it actually exists. It is however at least a thought about game. Until the rules of this game actually are created and programming is actually seen, it is just a game.
That's because you don't see the beauty of this game. It is an MMO and we've all been massively multiplaying it since Brad and crew were scribbling on Denny's napkins. The game is pretty simple, how much money can Brad dupe out of the truly retarded. Brad scored 151,514 points.

It's a strange game. The only winning move it not to play.

iannis

Musty Nester
Honestly, it's not at all shocking how accurate the South Park depiction is.

The more shocking thing is that honestly, most of them seemed like decent guys.

I mean if you ignore how he felt about the Jews... Hitler was basically OK.

iannis

Musty Nester
But I mean what do I know. I was 16 with a steady supply.

I probably would have burned a few crosses myself for a 3way.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Dude, wars have been started over pussy.

But usually it's related to religion, which brings us back to PANTHEON!