Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Frenzic,

Anything new happen in the last few days? I know you are longer "Behind the scenes" ...but I assume you are still our best insider?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Also Patheon just announced on the Wii U, get fucked Nerds
I am sure I could announce I was King of Swaziland and it would be just as likely.

On the other hand, watching the Cult of Brad shit all over Nintendo would be hilarious and its not like there are any games worth an actual shit on the WiiU anyhow.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Frenzic,

Anything new happen in the last few days? I know you are longer "Behind the scenes" ...but I assume you are still our best insider?
Oh I'm still in there, they just don't know how many accounts are mine. I've always had more than one account over there. There simply isn't any new developments coming from them. Perhaps they are starting to realize they are making an MMO and not an android game.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Maybe, I didn't read it. I do know that they put a lot of work into it though, more than anyone else. I haven't seen a thing from this new "lore master" yet. The people I talked to, who do follow lore, told me that the old stuff was a million times better than what we are getting recently.
that's because someone in a coma could write better lore than what they're doing now.
smile.png

i'm sure at some point the new lore will involve an epic flood, a person living inside of a whale, a virgin who gave birth, and a smelly hippie who likes to hang out with poor people and prostitutes.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Don't be a revisionist retard. It was legit hopeful up until when the late Kickstarter chinks begin to show.
INDIVIDUALSwere 'legit hopeful'...hopeful that this all wouldn't end up in a trainwreck somehow. You can't really say that the game itself was 'legit hopeful' just because a bunch of fanbois got chubs over the mereIDEAof a new Brad game. The first thread started with 70+ pages of an MMO Jonestown, and most of the people who doubted Brad were happy to watch people act like preteen girls at a Bieber concert.

But even you yourself admitted to doubting Brad, so if anyone is being a 'revisionist retard' it would have to be you.

Are you trying to get me to masturbate on purpose?

I have very little faith in Brad, but compared tothe rest of the utter shit in this industry, he's like a fucking beacon of light.

That doesn't so much speak to him, but the the level of utter disgrace this whole industry is in.
Choosing to back someone that you doubt simply because you don't like the alternative doesn't mean that person is 'legit', the 'best choice', and the same with Pantheon itself. It just means that you're willing to overlook any and all obvious flaws for the miniscule chance that Brad wouldn't fuck it all up...even though most of us knew that the likelihood of Brad not fucking it all up was close to nil.

The only truly surprising thing was that shit went south as quickly as it did...most people expected poor execution or another half-made MMO being pushed out the door too early, or even their team having to quit early because funding dried up. Many people made comments to the effect of"I look forward to the next 10 years of disappointments, lies and broken dreams". But no one really expected that a fucking KICKSTARTER of all things would trip these retards up...it's like us showing up to cheer on someone who is going to run a marathon even if you think they're going to quit halfway through, only to see them unable to tie their shoes before the race even begins.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
that's because someone in a coma could write better lore than what they're doing now.
smile.png

i'm sure at some point the new lore will involve an epic flood, a person living inside of a whale, a virgin who gave birth, and a smelly hippy who likes to hang out with poor people and prostitutes.
A+

Oldbased

> Than U
smile.png

i'm sure at some point the new lore will involve an epic flood, a person living inside of a whale, a virgin who gave birth, and a smelly hippie who likes to hang out with poor people and prostitutes.
Spoiler that shit. I want to be surprised by the lore.

As for the drugs, just the certain postures of confidence in his face, way he talks, and his eyes most of all scream hydro/oxy pills to me. I've been on them for years. Some days/weeks I don't take any, some I take as many as 5 a day( it is for reason not for being a druggy ) and I know how I act, talk and look when I am on and off them and I am barely the same person.

I remember a police officer telling me once that when driving 1 in 9 cars is under the influence of some drug that is mind altering or alcohol, so I started looking at people when I am out and about and it's like that movie They Live when Piper puts on those sunglasses and sees which are human and which are aliens. Obviously some people look drugged all the time and are not, some don't and are drugged, no one is perfect, but signs to me are there from the videos he had as of late in at least my opinion.
Who knows, maybe he always looks that fucked up.

Not sure what Quaid wants here. Do you want someone to steal some blood or something? I'm not accusing him of anything, just saying in my opinion he is still on something. Hell who knows it may be prescribed. Not sure anyone gives a shit at this point one way or another, but it was asked and there ya go.

Silence_sl

shitlord
I'm going to make a religion based MMO where the players can be Romans or Jews, and go about beating the shit out of various characters from the bible.

I'd like to make it as crude and insulting to Xtians everywhere.

I should KS this.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm going to make a religion based MMO where the players can be Romans or Jews, and go about beating the shit out of various characters from the bible.

I should KS this.
You'd get my money.
And my axe.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

I should KS this.
That reminds me I am looking for a team for groupquest the groupiest questiest MMO ever. Ideally a team of around 10.. I am looking for 7-8 idea guys or "developers" and at least 1 Asian workhorse who can do all the actual work. As long as everyone is cool with me taking a sizable chunk of the KS money to backpay myself for all the brilliance I have provided the team then you are the perfect candidate.

Canadian_sl

shitlord
All y'all are crazy. I'm more excited for this White neocon evangelical vaporware mmo than I ever was for the high fantasy group quest vaporware mmo. I look forward to fighting the forces of darkness (liberals, Jews, Gays, brown skinned people(takers), and the pantheons of Satan (all non Christian deities).
Think of the classes! Inquisitor or crusader...maybe even a Judas class (rogue). Best race choice for class is the Black conservative!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All y'all are crazy. I'm more excited for this White neocon evangelical vaporware mmo than I ever was for the high fantasy group quest vaporware mmo. I look forward to fighting the forces of darkness (liberals, Jews, Gays, brown skinned people(takers), and the pantheons of Satan (all non Christian deities).
Think of the classes! Inquisitor or crusader...maybe even a Judas class (rogue). Best race choice for class is the Black conservative!
You need to get outside in nature and enjoy the flowers and butterflies.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The sad thing is if the skilled people on this board spent about two months working on a parody MMO that fit that description we would likely have something resembling a working game in that time, motivated and funded by the desire for comedy. Meanwhile these kooks are laboring over a piece of vaporware that's sole purpose seems to be supporting "a certain standard of living" for Captain Oxycotyn and his spiritual dirt bike vision quests, but they cannot manage to even get even a working design document in place.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd like to raise a serious question to the pantheon gate folks lurking...where is Brad? What do you guys think he's doing with all these random absences?! He's not physically working on the game. He has his suck up crew doing that. So what is he doing that keeps him away from the community for weeks on end? Do you really think he's in business meetings all day(lol?). The site is a ghost town and the only person who can up the activity refuses to commit. Meanwhile.. You have much bigger and successful projects in the works where the community is constantly engaged by their team and head guy. What a fucking joke. Brad can't find 5mins in his day to post on the forums? It's been brought to his attention multiple times. The guy just doesn't have any passion for this project anymore. It's just a means to monetary gain to him.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If I were to take a guess I would say he's avoiding it on purpose just like he did with Vanguard. Everytime he logs in to his site or e-mail or has to interact with the team I am sure he is bombarded with questions and he just doesn't have the answers. Instead of manning up and pushing forward or simply saying he fucked up and made a mistake it's easier to hide from the whole thing and hope it all goes away or magically fixes itself so he can take credit.

When he does get cornered and has to answer something he lies about it. Oh I was in business meetings with investors lol things are coming along great. He also has his security blanket of super nerds who suck his balls and tell him he's great to help him get through the pain, there is certainly a level of cognitive dissonance here. He knows deep down he's shit but he can't let himself believe he isn't a true gamer god or his whole legacy and life is a meaningless sham of riding the coat tails of those around him.