Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
This community THRIVES on drama. Even if I had dodged the trex/tyen bullet, who's to say that there wouldn't have been an exodus if malware had coincided with the Ravveen revelations?
You know what's funny about this, is this has become a pretty damn good "talk about gaming" site since new management. There still are drama bombs on the internet which is hilarious because, well, it's the internet and it shows just how screwed up some people are (Or great trolls). But the mainstay now of why people are here are to discuss games. It's become a very good resource since anyone here can call a shill a shill and see it from a mile away. A lot of old timer people here and those who you can trust when it comes to those opinions on games.

Kudos to the two Bravehearts.

Do you play games anymore Requiem? If so, you would probably be a better resource adding value instead of bringing up a lot of crap no one cares about anymore.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't mind this carrying on in this thread but some of you really should stop attributing to malice what can be explained by negligence.

The Tyen/Trex shit wasn't some deliberate effort by Requiem to prank our community. It was just him letting his friends goof off on some website he wasn't paying attention to at the time. It doesn't excuse it and the reaction to it set a strong precedent that we follow here where moderators don't really get the flexibility or freedom to abuse their powers like they did on FoH.

The bots on FoH were almost all the random bots every community sees. Rerolled gets a lot less web traffic than FoH did but we still have hordes of non-tyen bots signing up to post their bullshit. On FoH we just never approved them but their names would show up on the list of users when they failed their posting routine. On this forum we delete them from the database. If we had the mod team on FoH that we have on RR we would've deleted them as we approved users and we wouldn't have had those artificially inflated user stats. The number of guests would've been around the same probably though, as shown by Req many of the 'guest' hits are just people linking.

Were some of the bots tests run by Tyen? Who knows. Tyen's career is social fraud, I'm sure he tests his bullshit on different sites, but I imagine he'd want to test them on a site he had full admin access to. The bottom line is that Requiem's hosting resume is impressive enough to not need to be inflated by a bunch of stats.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
The only thing I miss about fohguild.org is the new post ticker at the top of the page.
I miss the picture of the chick bending over taking a photograph.

rrr_img_69691.jpg

Who is that ?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Req, you didn't think there would be a mass exodus? Tuco covered the whole negligence side of it but even when you did pay attention Req you were a complete douchebag cunt about everything, not in a LOL I troll you kind of way you are trying to play off here(for some reason) but a Cunty McDouchebag.
That is right I am name calling, you hurt my feelings bro

Requiem_sl

shitlord
Req, you didn't think there would be a mass exodus? Tuco covered the whole negligence side of it but even when you did pay attention Req you were a complete douchebag cunt about everything, not in a LOL I troll you kind of way you are trying to play off here(for some reason) but a Cunty McDouchebag.
That is right I am name calling, you hurt my feelings bro
Well that wasn't my intent. Or maybe it was. My perspective is pretty rare. I don't know, it was a long time ago. What I can tell you is that I was not trying to shed my responsibility for hosting this site on to anybody else. I honestly don't even remember what I posted during that time beyond vague memories, but I can guarantee it was straight out of the heart, just like right now. Obviously I was wrong, wouldn't be the first time. The best any of us can do is try to do the best based on what we think at the time.

It's also pretty obvious that I didn't fully realize the impact that T/X were having. It looked to me like you guys LOVED hating them, the newest in a LONG tradition on foh after the whole screenshots/hoofshoots and millie debacles. At the risk of trolling though, it still kind of seems that way. *duck*

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Hey man, I appreciate you're speaking straight from the heart telling us you let two members hated by the community run amok because you thought it was funny and fucking with the community was worth the lulz to you, even though you literally 1000000% claim you didn't care about anything... well, except caring enough to laugh at the communities expense.

Honest question? Do you see the difference in the community banding together to out a member of the community as a psycho or for a joint lulz effort against something outside the community vs the owner/host of the website going against a community that was banding together against Tyen/Trex by giving them MORE power because you thought it was funny and were laughing at the expense of the community?

Wish I could find a video of Jeff Foxworthy delivering the punchline "then you might be an aspy."

My guess is you don't care so fucking much you're on this forum now claiming how you didn't care, but did care, but didn't, but want to explain everything in a way that makes it seem like you sure as fuck care... probably because that community then turned against you. You're now in the same category as Millie. Not as funny now, eh?

Requiem_sl

shitlord
Hey man, I appreciate you're speaking straight from the heart telling us you let two members hated by the community run amok because you thought it was funny and fucking with the community was worth the lulz to you, even though you literally 1000000% claim you didn't care about anything... well, except caring enough to laugh at the communities expense.

Honest question? Do you see the difference in the community banding together to out a member of the community as a psycho or for a joint lulz effort against something outside the community vs the owner/host of the website going against a community that was banding together against Tyen/Trex by giving them MORE power because you thought it was funny and were laughing at the expense of the community?

Wish I could find a video of Jeff Foxworthy delivering the punchline "then you might be an aspy."

My guess is you don't care so fucking much you're on this forum now claiming how you didn't care, but did care, but didn't, but want to explain everything in a way that makes it seem like you sure as fuck care... probably because that community then turned against you. You're now in the same category as Millie. Not as funny now, eh?
First of all, I'm not sure I'm able to comprehend this post.

Second, and I've stated this before, whether any of you agree or not, they did not have any more power than any of you granted to them. Trex literally couldn't do shit outside of the tech and fashion houses, and Tyen usually didn't even have access to the admincp or the modcp. Millie was a full-blown admincp with access to everything during his heyday.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We need Millie to show up!

Still hoping on Sam too..

And for kicks, Furor can be lead dev on Pantheon!?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
First of all, I'm not sure I'm able to comprehend this post.

Second, and I've stated this before, whether any of you agree or not, they did not have any more power than any of you granted to them. Trex literally couldn't do shit outside of the tech and fashion houses, and Tyen usually didn't even have access to the admincp or the modcp. Millie was a full-blown admincp with access to everything during his heyday.
Tyen had access to being an annoying fucking shitbag. And meanwhile, instead of shutting it down, the community saw you giving them more power, whether perceived or otherwise, it doesn't matter. Pieces of shit running amok on the forums, and instead of helping shut it down, you sat back and laughed. If nothing else, that alone was pretty stupid and enough to alienate the community.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Meanwhile, all this is a smoke screen to get the topic off track and deal with the fun posting to be had about this game.

We should get back on track. It's more fun than talking about this stuff from a board no one cares about anymore where the next generation of said board is a million times better in the hands of Tuco and Draegan.

Let's get Brad in here to explain some of the reasoning behind the decision making process of hiring "volunteers" and taking away all rights.

Wonder what would have happened had he got $800k. Aside from what would have been a down-payment on a yacht. Which would be explained away as research to make sure ship combat in the game would be as realistic as possible with animation research of how the yacht moved in waves.