Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys should let bisi out the pen..

I'd also like to suggest before sending someone to the rrp they get a fair trial, just like our legal system... With 12 jurors and all! Mods can bring the evidence to the panel and they can vote yay or nay for an rrp... It's amazing what you can come up with with drinking on the 4th!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think if someone has a kickstarter with a game idea using only unity assets and is upfront about how that money is being spent then i think it has a great chance of being made. of course you cant misappropriate the fucking money out of it though.

Mur_sl

shitlord
I foresee Zack "Danger" Brown following in Brads footsteps.
Probably going to take an advance on some delicious potato salad and not pay his sous chef...

Damn, I'm hungry now.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
DMSnvI6.jpg
Calm your tits.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy hell! They guy asked 10 and has raised 930+ and still has 28 days to go. I get its tongue in cheek but still. Damn!
How does he deliver a "Bite of potato salad"? I also think being in the kitchen might be tricky even for skype. That is too funny. Will be awesome if he gets like half a mil just from the hats.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Brad would have bought a bag of potatoes, payed himself 3 months in advance Wolfgang Puck type money and then started a cooking site asking for more money after the initial money was gone. He would then then make a bunch of foodies "sous chefs" while he went to Costco and bought 5 pounds of potato salad and plop some down on a plate every month to show the progress he was making on the potato salad.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Brad would have bought a bag of potatoes, payed himself 3 months in advance Wolfgang Puck type money and then started a cooking site asking for more money after the initial money was gone. He would then then make a bunch of foodies "sous chefs" while he went to Costco and bought 5 pounds of potato salad and plop some down on a plate every month to show the progress he was making on the potato salad.
but brad would have set the goal at $500,000 worth of potato salad, and his KS page wouldn't have even had a pic of potato salad on it.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
lol @ the patriotic banner at theofficial site.
*facepalm* If they're going to go to that level of cheese, Im surprised they didnt make a video with fireworks assets from Unity and playing America the Beautiful in the background while asking people to "show their patriotism/nationalism" and donate to their cause for the fight against the world of evil things that are unamerican... or some similar gimmickry.

Edit: Looks like they cheesed the pic from a google search and manipulated it into the banner. Here's the pic taken from the 4th or 5th row of a google search of pics from a website and with the key words about the statue of liberty and fireworks banner.

Happy Birthday, America! - The Everyday Home

rrr_img_70695.jpg