Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Do it, man. Do it!
Ok I will be the team's logistics manager but at this time Team Rerolled Vegas Party Kickstarter is looking for the following:

1) opiate addict/Community manager
2) Web Designer
3) Project Lead
4) some bros that can drink
5) and Erronius for Graphics Design.

Keep in mind this project is on the ground floor and will need donations from fans to keep the dream alive.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Ok I will be the team's logistics manager but at this time Team Rerolled Vegas Party Kickstarter is looking for the following:

1) opiate addict/Community manager
2) Web Designer
3) Project Lead
4) some bros that can drink
5) and Erronius for Graphics Design.

Keep in mind this project is on the ground floor and will need donations from fans to keep the dream alive.
Honestly. Who wouldn't give for that?

I'll do web design, having no experience, but a zesty spiritual life. Obv. I'm qualified.

Also, I can drink.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the last time we started discussing other kickstarters this thread got shawed then locked down. can we discuss this somewhere else and let this thread stay on topic even if its falls a bit down the MMO game forum page due to inactivity? if brad does more whackiness we can always bump this again.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
we wanted to start a Kickstarter and Astrocreep wanted to be a pussy.
indeed, if being a pussy is wanting to keep this thread out of the hands of "that guy" who has been shawing/locking these pantheon threads down, then all i have to say is meow meow meow.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That guy prolly wants a baller kickstarter to fund a night of debauchery for his bros.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
all i have to say is meow meow meow.
gXHWzdN.jpg

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Potato salad kickstarter now has more momentum and national attention then the Pantheon Kickstarter. Please please please let it break 140k.