Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Vitality

HUSTLE
I crawled out of a drug addiction and made something of myself, so i probably have a very different perspective than you.
Right, I can respect solving personal issues as a result of self inflicted adversity, these are two completely different things. They aren't solving anything.

Results garner respect.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I crawled out of a drug addiction and made something of myself, so i probably have a very different perspective than you.
Which is self inflicted adversity. Nobody force fed you those drugs (wait, nobody force fed you the drugs right?)

Quaid

Trump's Staff
you should just ask tuco to add an Mc to your name already.
Interesting note about my online handle:

My first character was a Barbarian Shaman in EQ. I was roaming around Halas and saw 'McQuaid's' tavern. I had no idea who Brad McQuaid was at the time, but I loved the name. When I abandoned my Shaman at level 9 because I lost my corpse somewhere in Blackburrow, I rerolled a rogue. 'McQuaid' was taken already, so I just took Quaid. So, at the end of the day, I guess I am named after him in some round about way.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Ya... That's why Vitality and I have different views on 'self inflicted adversity'. I have a good deal of respect for people who fuck up and then make honest efforts to correct it.
Color me skeptic on this one. Results please. Also good job on getting your life sorted my man.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Color me skeptic on this one. Results please. Also good job on getting your life sorted my man.
Ya... I mean, the proof will be in the pudding. But so far, the guy appears to be at least trying with the limited means he has available to him. Personally, I'm pulling for him to make it work, but that probably has a lot to do with my personal experiences.

Also, thanks man.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Someone needs to start a kickstarter to buy the scraps of Pantheon, Kingdoms of Amalur, Ultimate Online II, and Titan and create THE ULTIMATE MMORPG.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Wake up and smell the 21st century already. Do you not have internet every single place you go? If not, move to America ASAP!
Heh, think you missed the joke. I was saying you were goofing off on the internet instead of working, while on the clock.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Someone needs to start a kickstarter to buy the scraps of Pantheon, Kingdoms of Amalur, Ultimate Online II, and Titan and create THE ULTIMATE MMORPG.
And name it Ultimate Online. Dunno that makes me cry and laugh at the same time.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
For giggles, play with the ticket system. The lack of security around it is amusing. My coworkers were able to edit the ticket and my profile just by getting the link to the ticket.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Interesting note about my online handle:

My first character was a Barbarian Shaman in EQ. I was roaming around Halas and saw 'McQuaid's' tavern. I had no idea who Brad McQuaid was at the time, but I loved the name. When I abandoned my Shaman at level 9 because I lost my corpse somewhere in Blackburrow, I rerolled a rogue. 'McQuaid' was taken already, so I just took Quaid. So, at the end of the day, I guess I am named after him in some round about way.
You should retcon that story to you took it from Arnold's character in Total Recall or something.
smile.png

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
Do they actually have any real coders or just some people downloading free stuff from the asset store? Serious question, I haven't kept up at all.