Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh god. I miss this thread for like a week and this happens?

Someone caption that bullshit. I'm guessing some artist is really really tired of giving handjobs to make ends meet. and that face? It's like the hands are there to emphasize the WHY?!?
Ugh lol. That's not pantheon art. Kind of wish it was!

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Oh god. I miss this thread for like a week and this happens?

Someone caption that bullshit. I'm guessing some artist is really really tired of giving handjobs to make ends meet. and that face? It's like the hands are there to emphasize the WHY?!?
Someone got inspiration from the KFC spider chicken:

rrr_img_104650.jpg

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't tell if you're mocking me but
Convo. Have you forgiven Brad for stealing peoples money?
I get that you like this team but their progress still looks like awful.

I wish I could see through your rose coloured glasses. Maybe if they dumped dead weight Brad I might be more on board.

Doubt it though. Game looks awful.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Wait, this is brilliant. The future of MMOs: Massively Multiplayer Kart Racing. On a persistent, Voxel-track. With full voice acting for the GoKarts, going "vvvroom vrrroom vvvvvvrRRoom."
not carts --dirtbikes.

gnomish.

tinkered.

dirtbikes.

1923190_1058760760777_4666420_n.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Convo. Have you forgiven Brad for stealing peoples money?
I get that you like this team but their progress still looks like awful.

I wish I could see through your rose coloured glasses. Maybe if they dumped dead weight Brad I might be more on board.

Doubt it though. Game looks awful.
I certainly haven't forgotten. Definitely don't approve of it. I've spoken to some old team members and some new, it happen. I've talked to Brad about it. I'm ok at the level of support I have for the project. That's an individual choice people need to make. For the record, I haven't really gone full retard, I'm just pointing out what I see as positive trajectory with this project. When people jump in and start slinging mud, I like to move deeper to the pantheon side. My message has been pretty consistent. I can't help it if people disagree. Hopefully the update will prove me right. We will know soon enough.

Curious, what looks awful about their most recent updates? Obviously they need UI, art animations and models done, but that's not something they are trying to hide. I think the world looks fine and reading into their posts, they seem like they have a decent grasp on what they need to do. I'm really just trying to be fair to a team in a really tough spot, that I think are doing a good job.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've talked to Brad about it.

Curious, what looks awful about their most recent updates? Obviously they need UI art and models done, but that's not something they are trying to hide. I think the world looks fine.
When you talked to Brad about the money, what did he say?

Also, the game looks as i would expect. I spent a few weeks with UDK and it was not far from anything I have seen here. I judge my work as highly amateur and pretty awful.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When you talked to Brad about the money, what did he say?

Also, the game looks as i would expect. I spent a few weeks with UDK and it was not far from anything I have seen here. I judge my work as highly amateur and pretty awful.
Ok. I can respect that. Personally, I think this video looks pretty damn good for something that will get more love from Guys like JP. I'd play a game that looks like this even with the placeholder art. I said it a few times but the real test will come with the mechanics.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i saw this thread get active all of a sudden. i read like 5 pages and its the same old shit. where are these updates and unity models being replaced by "original" art? and convo wtf happened to you? are you back on the brad kool-aid diet?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whoa whoa whoa....

Let me get this straight.

While his team is slaving away on his game he is out reenacting this scene from the movie Rad but with Dirtbikes???

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I'm in. I'd say it's not so much what Brad is saying but what Joppa and Monty are doing.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Each one of you shitbird bastardswilllog in, day1.
This is true. The only unforgivable crime is being mediocre.

If this is good, we'll all play the hell out of it. Or more likely it's terrible, and I know I'll be there wanting a front row seat to the shit-show! And to enjoy people freaking the fuck out when you mention the game may not be good, and may even in fact be terrible.