Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think so much that it won't or can't work, just that it is a pretty tall order from a "visionary" who has had some pretty big major failures in the past, and some logistical and technical failures in the not so recent past. With enough time, anything can be done. But it seems like a bigger resource drain than doing something they can just template off another successful implementation, ie, housing. If it works, great! But at their current state, they should probably focus more on getting the product ready to go vs. trying untested concepts and using lots of resources to do so.

Opinion, and all that.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Spells have been usable based on environment factors since forever. Like not being able to root indoors. It was stupid then and it's gonna be stupid now.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Tell me more about why it wont work in the unity engine?
Because he can't buy it from the asset store.

It would be easy to design. Make spell casting with a variable RNG multiplier based on a weather variable. But that's too hard for them.
smile.png

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hey! Nobody asked you!!
Any rumors on what they will show at GDC? I can't stress enough about NOT showing something badly animated or any placeholder bullshit. I seriously think It might be too early to show anything but I bet the finances have to be getting thin.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Bisi's vids are by far the best part of this thread. Brad should have hired him months ago with Convo's money.