Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

The graphics already look good, and it will get better later on. Looks a lot like Vanguard to me. I only care about the gameplay now.

It's like the old saying, if you run into one person who is a sad cunt cock sucking faggy nerd, then you simply ran into a sad cunt cock sucking faggy nerd... but if you keep finding and claiming that everyone over the course of multiple forums you've been banned from are a bunch of sad cunt cock sucking faggy nerds, then you're the asshole.

At least I think that's how it goes.
But it isn't everyone and it isn't multiple forums... It is one forum and the same bunch of pricks.

Only one mod from the old regime is a mod here. Stop acting like a petulant child.
Stop acting like a yesman. And one is too many, and I bet the others are exactly the same seeing as this place is controlled by a hivemind.

Talk about living under a rock, LOLOLOL

OH the shame of not keeping up with the latest Rerolled news, you sad cunt.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
OH the shame of not keeping up with the latest Rerolled news, you sad cunt.
It's more the shame of you whining and crying about something without having the slightest clue about what has actually happened. Don't let that stop you though, bro, just keep on keeping on!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
They could just simply out source all the animation/graphics instead of hiring someone to do them. I'm sure there are dozens of Korean studios that can help for a sensible amount of money.

there are plenty of 3d assets to purchase on the internet. you dont need to pay a studio a shitton of money to create things you will just be disappointed by.

tyen

<Banned>
You can support pantheon without going full retard dawg.

I'm down to wage forum jihad with ya, but you're making it pretty difficult

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Brad is just doing the opposite of the VG development. VG had like 20 gigs of art assets before they even created 10% the world and tested it which turned out to be a massive mistake, there were still lot of unused art assets when it was shutdown. Contrast that with WoW's early alpha where they only built Elwyn Forest and perfected the gameplay first - then made the world big. Custom art assets are the last thing Pantheon will add.

• 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Sounds like pretty good logic, but is that Brad learning from past mistakes . . . or is it some internal thing at VR where they are just doing what they can when they can.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
My guess is incompetence. Remember their ill-fated Kickstarter they started without having done any work. Some concept art is one of the few things that could have helped turn it around. Instead, they were trying to recycle stuff from past projects and couldn't come up with much that was unique because their team was all idea men and middle managers.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sounds like pretty good logic, but is that Brad learning from past mistakes . . . or is it some internal thing at VR where they are just doing what they can when they can.
I'd say it has more to do with money than smart design.

• 1Solidarity

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Their first Kickstarter was a huge disappointment and honestly it's what made me pretty suspicious with the whole team behind this project. I'm probably the first one who called it a scam on rerolled and is why I didn't pledge yet.
Though those bastards are removing alpha access in a few days; if you want to play the game soon you only have few days to pledge otherwise you'll have to wait till beta.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
In addition to this new tier we will be removing the Knight's ($100) and Patron's($150) pledges from the store. We are nearing capacity for alpha and access to it at this level is a thank-you to the early adopters. The two tiers being removed will be replaced with similar pledge tiers without alpha access to the game. So if you have been considering one of these tiers, act now before they go away September 12th.

What does this mean?

A. They actually are filling up on Alpha invites.
B. They arnt selling $100-$150 bundles and are trying to remove them for the $50 and cause a fake run on the "perceived value" bundle

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The server in Brad's closet can't handle more then 12 people as a any one time.

• 1Like
You can support pantheon without going full retard dawg.

I'm down to wage forum jihad with ya, but you're making it pretty difficult
Why would I care what you think? You have a million likes, that means you are assimilated.

Adjust your monitor, sounds like the brown is turned way the fuck up.
Adjust your tryhard circle jerk bandwagoning.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/images/pantheon-in-game-screen-2.jpg
https://www.pantheonmmo.com/images/pantheon-in-game-screen-6.jpg
https://www.pantheonmmo.com/images/pantheon-in-game-screen-8.jpg
https://www.pantheonmmo.com/images/pantheon-in-game-screen-4.jpg
https://www.pantheonmmo.com/images/wilds-end-1.jpg

The server in Brad's closet can't handle more then 12 people as a any one time.
Than*

Also, I HAF DRUGS I CUD BUY TEH HOLE OF TEH COMPINY! LELELELE

Flake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Tempting now after all this time to dump $100. You do have to admit, it's come a long way since the first notice on rerolled.

tyen

<Banned>
Alphas are always terrible.

You will always have friends with accounts that don't play and will let you just jump on their account. I wouldn't worry about throwing $100 imo.

Then again, when I did that w/ Vanguard; Cindy Bowens , and Jeff Butler conference called me to scold me for account sharing like some weird nazi gestapo operation because they had nothing else better to do than call people to let them know their banned for account sharing.

kudos

<Banned>
Alphas are always terrible.

You will always have friends with accounts that don't play and will let you just jump on their account. I wouldn't worry about throwing $100 imo.

Then again, when I did that w/ Vanguard; Cindy Bowens , and Jeff Butler conference called me to scold me for account sharing like some weird nazi gestapo operation because they had nothing else better to do than call people to let them know their banned for account sharing.
I would have fucking grilled them with hard hitting questions like "Why is there so much brown?"

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Asshat of the year awards probably aren't going to be voted on until sometime next year. Pace yourself, man.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users