Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
They could still make a new Kickstarter, they would easily make a lot of money with what they have to show now. But it seems like they got some funding from somewhere else.

I takes a lot of work to fleece as many people out of as much money as Star Citizen has, Brad has never been famous for his level of effort.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Awwwww how cute.

Q qwertyqweqwertwqert doing his best pathetic ex-girlfriend impression. We dumped this bitch years ago, moved a town over, but she can't help but show up at our work/hangout spot/wherever to make like she doesn't still want us. But everyone knows the truth.

We wore out that pussy years ago, and we don't give a fuck any more.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
What did qwerty get banned for last time? All I can remember is that he exploded into an autistic rage over something.

I don't remember this thread, but it looks like @Tarrant hit him with a heavy infraction. Also looking at that page, seeing him wanting to fight Tarrant IRL makes me LOL. Rerolled - MMORPG Game Forums

Unrelated qwerty quote, from back in 2012 when I put him in the RRP:
qwerty said:
I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR STUPID FUCKING CLIQUE FAGGY FORUM OF COCK SUCKING MORONS WHO TREAT EACH OTHER LIKE SHIT AS LONG AS THEY SUCK UP TO THE MODERATORS. FUCK ALL OF YOU STUPID BITCHES AND YOUR STUPID FUCKING FORUM, THE PINNACLE OF NERD MORON FORUMS.

That whole thread looks like a sperg goldmine. Will have to read it later, LOL Rerolled - MMORPG Game Forums

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
This whole thing is a win/win for me. This thread is pure entertainment for over two years now. And if this game actually manage to get released I'm going to grab some pop corn and see how this thread fares.
The hate between fanboys and rerolled neckbeards is quite amusing.

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

kudos

<Banned>
I don't remember this thread, but it looks like @Tarrant hit him with a heavy infraction. Also looking at that page, seeing him wanting to fight Tarrant IRL makes me LOL. Rerolled - MMORPG Game Forums

Unrelated qwerty quote, from back in 2012 when I put him in the RRP:

That whole thread looks like a sperg goldmine. Will have to read it later, LOL Rerolled - MMORPG Game Forums
To be fair Tarrant is a fucking faggot and he should be ostracized from the community.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

kudos

<Banned>
For people catching up, this video shows the state of the game as of three months ago.

Would it be too fucking much to ask for some kind of visual way to see the mob get hit? The fucking thing doesn't move. Maybe some blood or something.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Would it be too fucking much to ask for some kind of visual way to see the mob get hit? The fucking thing doesn't move. Maybe some blood or something.

I'm thinking of a sparkle animation, where the individual sprites are either mozzarella sticks or Soybucks™

• 1Like