Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

You are so fucking stupid, that I'm positive you have no idea what the hell you actually want to be happy.
I am happy right now, get a better angle.

You come back at me about how you know what you want without describing what you want.
I explained what I want on this forum 1000000 times. Search if you care, which you don't.

You straight up are taking part in this thread just to go against anyone says just to rustle jimmies, and trigger nerds.
No shit professor...

You have absolutely no substance and you are one of the top 2 retards of this thread.
No you.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
What a sad fucking world we live in that this is the only MMO on the horizon.

What else is coming out?

Is crowfall still a thing? The Jane Austin dance game?

I have a sneaking suspicion that Brad McQuaid is going to accident himself another hit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Hey now, when your idea is actually designed, produced and launched by a bunch of other people and you're barely around other than to take credit and steal stuff, for a third time, is that really an accident?

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I have a sneaking suspicion that Brad McQuaid is going to accident himself another hit.

I don't. I think the millennials are just over MMO games as all of us. At least I know that I am. I think that they're sick of having to put in that time and effort. Their real lives suffering because of it. If a game like WoW can't balance the two, this game surely can't either.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't. I think the millennials are just over MMO games as all of us. At least I know that I am. I think that they're sick of having to put in that time and effort. Their real lives suffering because of it. If a game like WoW can't balance the two, this game surely can't either.

I always thought this was a dumb argument. Yes, most on this forum are parents with jobs and responsibilities these days. But back when we were playing EQ, most of us were late teens / young 20s. There's always a new crowd of young gamers with a shit load of free time to dump into an MMO timesink. Just because you don't have the time for a timesink MMO, doesn't mean others are in the same boat.

The game just has to be appealing enough with gameplay and social interaction, which is what every MMO of the last decade+ has sorely lacked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
RJ9V0Gg.jpg

Looks like ya boi.

Pantheon will smash EQ Next as predicted.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Was looking at some comments about a screenshot posted on MassivelyOP and i have come to realization that someone needs to tell John Diasparra that he needs to lay off the lighting effect some, he is starting to become like JJ Abrams. Fuck you lense flare!

Reht

Molten Core Raider
The comments were on an older article for the second image:
pantheon-860x280.jpg

orc-860x280.jpg

May not be as noticeable in game, but it makes for some shitty screenshots in my opinion.