Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Sure, too bad it takes about four oxys to get there. Oh no, wait, we're talking about Brad/qwetard, right? Eight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
That they've been in production for 3 years working on a game that looks like it was made in 2001 and are still years away from putting out anything worth playing?

Try to keep up, bud.
Only none of that is true.

qwert why the fuck haven't you left to a place where people agree with you yet?
People agree with me in lots of places. This is the only place I know where everyone is a clueless idiot. Even reddit has a few people who think for themselves.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
And your parents always told you suckin dicks don't pay the bills. Just have to suck the right one!

• 2Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Too bad he got run off. We could have dragged him in here for some shit flinging.

• 1Salty

Mur

Trakanon Raider
C3C2cCRUkAARWlK.jpg

• 2Like

zero_name

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's our convo (congrats). I don't think anyone made it fun for him on this board so pretty sure he's permanently escaped to Terminus. Maybe if you chipped in TWO dollars he would return. Soybro.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if him getting run off of here helped him get the job lol. Brad may have sympathized.

• 1Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Convo got shit on in that thread because Convo was a fucking moron.

• 2Salty

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Great. We run off Pantheon employees, then we run off members who go on to be Pantheon employees! @Convo Come back and give us inside details. Don't forget my contribution to Pantheon!

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Can't wait for this game to implode. I know it's coming. Now, I have to hold back my glee for when it finally does. Got my "...and all I got was this free Oatmeal from Mickey D's" t-shirt on.

• 1Like