Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
If there is any tranportation in this made up zone it would have to be limited to a Rickshaw. I don't even know how that would be a debate.

The Samdaman character would need to include some form of text talking about the highest server burst dps.

We would need a trap NPC named Milly, or another trap npc with cock and balls hanging out with an NPC Fedor leading it.

Maybe a pimp NPC named Wolfin who hands out nudie mags that give some sort of stamina buff lasting up to 4 hours.

If there are any raid bosses the loot table would have to be a default cloth cap.

I would have a Lumie NPC who just talks to itself about aliens, garlic, and cinnamilk.

Some centaur type creature named Kate.

What was that one douche canoes name who used to talk about having songs written about him by some shit band? Coheed and Cambria or something? We need that guy as an NPC for sure.

Also I would include /pizza somehow into the zone. I am sure I can expand on this shit later but that's all that comes to mind for now.

For Sam, it would be cool if he was an actual enrage encounter like WoW has used. Let him live long enough and he starts yelling "I'm #1 DPS! You can't stop da man!"Then he actually hits for a couple million a shot until everyone is dead. You get the ignominy of actually losing to Samdaman...

I got nothing for the rest of your post.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I want an encounter that randomly bans a player from the server mid boss fight.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Monk sounds like it has a pretty sweet initial kit for soloing. Pilfer should let you pick all the gems off trash.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
@a_skeleton_03 Did VR indicate how they would handle a group pledge or if they would even honor one? I am curious if we would be able to negotiate how the perks get allocated or if they would leave that up to us. For instance, how would access to pre-alpha, alpha and beta be handled if say 25 of us threw in on the pledge.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Also as a community if we did want to try and put together something would we want to focus on a dungeon section or raid encounter. Or would it be a dungeon section that led to a raid encounter lol? Trying to hone in and define the scope of this little FoH project.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Raid encounter should be a dragon. Breath Attack should be called "Fires of Heaven".

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
a_skeleton_03 Did VR indicate how they would handle a group pledge or if they would even honor one? I am curious if we would be able to negotiate how the perks get allocated or if they would leave that up to us. For instance, how would access to pre-alpha, alpha and beta be handled if say 25 of us threw in on the pledge.
I did not bring this up. The way they responded made it sound like they would upgrade the one account and take input from one person. If that one person has 200 people telling him what to say they don't care about that.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Anyone got a TLDR for the last 6 months or so ?- Can't be arsed reading the full thread right now, is the game gonna make it or what? And will it be so fucking skillful I have to mash the one attack button I have for 30 mins to kill a skeleton trash mob cause grouping..

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
a lot of you are overlooking Sam's wenches. He throws waves at you. Thinkin those vampies from hateplane

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sorry to burst your bubble, but they aren't going to create a FOH dedicated Trololol zone, even for $10k. And if they did, it would a clear sign that the fidelity of this game should be severely questioned.

thereisnocowlevel

• 1Worf

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Fires of Heaven Guild tag for our pledge.

1526586183687.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Sorry to burst your bubble, but they aren't going to create a FOH dedicated Trololol zone, even for $10k. And if they did, it would a clear sign that the fidelity of this game should be severely questioned.

thereisnocowlevel
Shut the fuck up and go back to playing elf pixel simulator everyday of your sad pathetic life.

Don't like Brad wouldn't literally suck @a_skeleton_03's cock for $10k or a hand full of Vicodins

• 5Worf

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I think for a $10k pledge they damn well better do something for our guild. That's a lot of cheese. I'm not saying let us make some outlandish, sarcastic laden dungeon, but designing part of a dungeon or a raid level boss encounter should definitely be doable. Plus, beta invites for the entire guild.

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is all academic until they find full funding or a publisher. My question would be how close they are to doing either of those things.