Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Long time listener, first time caller.

Let me get this straight. A zone was named after you because it was the same as your toon's last name? Windsong? Literally one of the most overused last names in all of MMOs?? I probably knew ten fucking Windsongs in EQ, because that's what bards fucking named half of their characters! Why didn't they name it Barto Plains or whatever the fuck? That would make it a lot more personal, don't you think?

Color me skeptical of this whole naming a zone after someone they were (according to you) constantly trying to push out of the game.

Also, Nirgon, aren't you exhausted by now, keeping this persona up? Damn, I have to give you credit at least, you haven't dropped character.
If my name was windsong, I’d have to make my surname fart.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
1b99b1a2dce1c1e2d0ad228e02ed6be75cf93d7d4808b52b8a43fdf80085768d.gif

pantheon on release

i stole this from lurkingdirk lurkingdirk and I regret nothing

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Long time listener, first time caller.

Let me get this straight. A zone was named after you because it was the same as your toon's last name? Windsong? Literally one of the most overused last names in all of MMOs?? I probably knew ten fucking Windsongs in EQ, because that's what bards fucking named half of their characters! Why didn't they name it Barto Plains or whatever the fuck? That would make it a lot more personal, don't you think?

Color me skeptical of this whole naming a zone after someone they were (according to you) constantly trying to push out of the game.

It was all part of a MASSIVE settlement that he's not allowed to discuss for legal reasons.

Last edited:

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Meldrath's magnificient mansion was named after me because I am just so magnificent.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If Amazon had a messy launch with their game, then this one and every other one is gonna have a messy launch

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
VR does not have any black people on its roster currently. The issue has been an going fact for years even being mentioned on a podcast. Joppa has kept the fact the same even after the massive hiring wave last year.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Dick don't be mad cause abrasiabi got his name completely removed from azeroth lore. Bro it has never been a competion with me.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dick don't be mad cause abrasiabi got his name completely removed from azeroth lore. Bro it has never been a competion with me.

It hilarious that he somehow thinks we're all members of the original FoH and this forum is still about an EQ guild from 20 years ago

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user