Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
That was just fucking awful, I only watched 15 minutes and nothing about it seemed fun.
yeah I caught a bit of that strim and no redeeming quality to the game at all. 6 people standing around whacking a mob like its 1999 but without the charm of EQ.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Bye Everyone
1681621237021.png

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The main problem with the stream tonight was what happens when they outgrow the zone exp level. The zones becomes empty as fuck. The pantheon community is very small and no one knows about the game.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The main problem with the stream tonight was what happens when they outgrow the zone exp level. The zones becomes empty as fuck. The pantheon community is very small and no one knows about the game.
Welcome back!!!

It's been so long since you left us I'm not sure how we managed to carry on.

Thank you for quenching our thirst after that long stay in the desert of your absence.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I was playing with chat gpt 4. It's really cool shit. You can ask anything . I asked to write a sea shanty about a crew of undead pitates. I am installing an app on my discord.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Nope. The one zone they have done still lacks content. They dickteassed us with a dragon boss.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Those CC that did the stream really believe in the project but it really pissed me off how they tried to say there was a dragon at the top eventually there may be citing a NDA and being banned numerous times in EQ for exploitation. What a bunch of losers.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
They ran around one zone with very little content. Their only game designer peaced out for another opportunity.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Those CC that did the stream really believe in the project but it really pissed me off how they tried to say there was a dragon at the top eventually there may be citing a NDA and being banned numerous times in EQ for exploitation. What a bunch of losers.

Yeah what kind of loser gets banned in EQ