Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Nobody linked this shit yet? Lol.

Sox tried to warn us, but we wouldn't listen.

cat jump fail GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Let me say this. Yes, I'm using text to speech this time. In the past I would type it out but it's kind of hard sitting in a hospital bed with big ass fingers and a little computer screen. So text to speeches the plan for now. I read the post about kilson. I've known Kelson for about 4 years. We met in the ashes of creation discord. I didn't know at first who we was because you really didn't talk too much, but I assume recognized his voice on the community development interviews with the various people in the community. And I will say this kilson is a great guy. He's very company driven. If the boss tells him Mr. Socks got to go. Mr. Socks got to go for what I said in the forms that caused an uproar. Yes, I probably would have kicked me from the forms too. But needless to say it was the truth. Now it's unfortunate that he got fired again. Kilson is a really good guy in my investigations of VR because I am an investor for $600. I found out that my former raid leader is the CEO of visionary romps. I recognize his voice again from the videos that they would do periodically with the community employees and so one day in Gill chat I tested him and of course I caught him off guard and he basically admitted that Pantheon was never coming out so I left it at that and then I proceeded to get followed by another employee. And no, it wasn't Midas and he was not so nice of the guy. I recognized his voice from New world because we were guildmates too that was called Olson. It's an unfortunate with everything that happened with visionary realms. They had a really good idea. They just didn't know how to formulate it. When Brad and his wife passed away in December 4 years ago they should have locked everything up and quit. You know. Good try but they went ahead and forged a new game with new ideas and not Brad's ideas. Brad would have never done paid to win. I can honestly say that in my heart but no one's going to invest in a game without getting a return on their money. Let's be honest and he can't do it with description service as it is. And yes kill someone was right. 24/7 is a very bad idea because people will play it and figure everything out and when they comes time for the game to come out they won't play it. They have already mastered everything. There's no challenge to it and that's just my thoughts. Thank you!

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Let me say this. Yes, I'm using text to speech this time. In the past I would type it out but it's kind of hard sitting in a hospital bed with big ass fingers and a little computer screen. So text to speeches the plan for now. I read the post about kilson. I've known Kelson for about 4 years. We met in the ashes of creation discord. I didn't know at first who we was because you really didn't talk too much, but I assume recognized his voice on the community development interviews with the various people in the community. And I will say this kilson is a great guy. He's very company driven. If the boss tells him Mr. Socks got to go. Mr. Socks got to go for what I said in the forms that caused an uproar. Yes, I probably would have kicked me from the forms too. But needless to say it was the truth. Now it's unfortunate that he got fired again. Kilson is a really good guy in my investigations of VR because I am an investor for $600. I found out that my former raid leader is the CEO of visionary romps. I recognize his voice again from the videos that they would do periodically with the community employees and so one day in Gill chat I tested him and of course I caught him off guard and he basically admitted that Pantheon was never coming out so I left it at that and then I proceeded to get followed by another employee. And no, it wasn't Midas and he was not so nice of the guy. I recognized his voice from New world because we were guildmates too that was called Olson. It's an unfortunate with everything that happened with visionary realms. They had a really good idea. They just didn't know how to formulate it. When Brad and his wife passed away in December 4 years ago they should have locked everything up and quit. You know. Good try but they went ahead and forged a new game with new ideas and not Brad's ideas. Brad would have never done paid to win. I can honestly say that in my heart but no one's going to invest in a game without getting a return on their money. Let's be honest and he can't do it with description service as it is. And yes kill someone was right. 24/7 is a very bad idea because people will play it and figure everything out and when they comes time for the game to come out they won't play it. They have already mastered everything. There's no challenge to it and that's just my thoughts. Thank you!
Try paragraphs next time, cock gargler.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Let me see if I can break it down for you in a short suite diagnosis

It appears to me that bread was using the funds that he was getting from the Kickstarter through donations and such. His wife had cancer and he was the only one getting paid so a lot of the original employees quit on them
A bride and Corey lefevre from cold iron studios were approached by a gentlemen named Jason Epstein who is interested in the company now. VR did not meet their Kickstarter goal and decided that they might do some business with Jason Epstein but when they investigated. Jason, Brad had gotten the tip from an inside sore saying that Epstein was linked to the Columbus Nova fiasco that was owned by a rush, a russian mobster so they backed out of the deal. So they started looking for new sources of funding so they went into fear of missing out tactics. They went on air, doing podcasts for fundraising, showing a little bit of footage here and there to get people to pledge to the game and Brad Allison died from what they say to be an overdose. I know that he was depressed about his high school sweetheart having stage 4 cancer and he just couldn't cope with it. I hate to say that about someone but that's the truth. So the team then had a choice to decide whether they wanted to go on

So they put together what they had. They decided to change the format of some classes. Kind of change some zones around to get people interested in an investing in Pantheon. But the problem is unless you make it a pay to win type scenario. No one's going to get involved because no one's going to put $500 up to make 5005. You know people want a better return on their money and part of the problem from the staff was they weren't getting paid and they wanted to be able to have copyright residuals for their creativity and the game. But it was Brad's idea to begin with. So basically they were trying to profit off a dead man. If you want my honest so what were the last four or five years that they've lost a lot of really good talented individuals developers and have hired newbie contact creators to help them build their game because they weren't cheap and they're hungry. Well, sometimes you got to be willing to pay a few bucks to get a decent product in VR wasn't doing that. It's not that they didn't want to. They just didn't have to funds

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man, if only we discovered this game was fake and gay 10+ years ago and called it out as the fraud it was before they even listed the Kickstarter.

Then turned it into a fallen gif joke thread. Yet somehow he still hasn't grasped it.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Just doing a wellness check Mr. Sox Mr. Sox .
If your not careful you could wind up becoming one of the fallen meme gifs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I would like to remind everyone we could still do a Mr Sox quest

Attachments

• AFE934B5-DD8D-4745-A000-4968ADB0C24E.png
    AFE934B5-DD8D-4745-A000-4968ADB0C24E.png
    601.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 6147DE4E-7F44-446C-9126-DE017A1B2EBE.png
    6147DE4E-7F44-446C-9126-DE017A1B2EBE.png
    623.5 KB · Views: 63

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
looks like 3k once or 300 a month for 11 months? thats the price tag on a sox quest

does his lose his foot on the quest? or start like that as the quest giver?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Can someone give me a qrd on the last 2860 pages of this thread? Thanks in advance.
An ex MMO dev (Brad McQuaid) with delusions of grandeur set up a kickstarter for a new spiritual sucessor to Everquest because his previous attempt (Vanguard) was terrible and closed down.

Everyone in the thread said it would be shit and fail, some were in denial and donated.

It failed but he got some of the cash via direct donations, so with a staff of Christian fundamentalists from his church working part time for free, he got the project off the ground.

Everyone in the thread made fun of their shitty wiki lore, some were in denial and posted feedback on their forums.

He spent the money on medical treatment for his dying wife and then drugs to cope with her illness, managing to speed run death and beat her to it. Out of community donations, the remaining devs started to grift cash from wealthier investors.

Everyone in the thread said that the game was just unity store assets and would never release, some were in denial and said they were just placeholders.

The thread devolved into gifs and people falling over and Mr.Sox appeared, see nonsense above. The company is now rebranding the game to have WoW graphics and a battle royale type mode.

It's clear that the game just a grift to get paychecks for the devs who are now unemployable.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 4 users