Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Everquest was novel for the time, just like fire, the wheel, and lightbulbs but it’s time to move on man. Ain’t nobody gonna play some dogshit that runs on a 14.4 modem and AOL trial CDs to play. The game looks like a 3 year old designed it on a speak n spell. The game is shit and will never release.
Booze maybe you should become a supporter and come play with araysar and I. I think Nirgon may have unintentionally put a bad taste in your mouth for the game. Pantheon Pals would be happy to have you. If you can’t afford the donation we also have a sponsorship program that can foot the majority of it on your behalf.

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
Booze maybe you should become a supporter and come play with araysar and I. I think Nirgon may have unintentionally put a bad taste in your mouth for the game. Pantheon Pals would be happy to have you. If you can’t afford the donation we also have a sponsorship program that can foot the majority of it on your behalf.

Folders this game suits you. You have found your home.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lot of butt hurt people in here still mad at Brad. They have BDS, Brad Derangement Syndrome.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

Log Wizard
Yeah some EverQuest fans they are.

"Where's the instances!?"
"Why doesn't this quest have arrows?"
"Crowd control is too hard"
"I can't play 20 hours a day anymore so it can't come out"

Send these guys back to Hogwarts game with their Bradmads LOL

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
MnM will utintimely become a PS2 type EQ game. Pantheon will be a Vanguard type game.

Fish i know you are Mr. Bungie. I never used an alt account to hide my face.when I harrass people to the swamp. Mod abuse. Keep it up I know who you are.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I used to be Bradmad until Foler Foler invited me along for an epic dungeon run in Pantheon. Now I"m certifiably Bradpilled. When I have sex with my wife, I just think of Brad and stay hard for hours.

• 4Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>
MnM will utintimely become a PS2 type EQ game. Pantheon will be a Vanguard type game.

Fish i know you are Mr. Bungie. I never used an alt account to hide my face.when I harrass people to the swamp. Mod abuse. Keep it up I know who you are.
Who is Mr.Bungie?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>

lol what a retard

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
They are never going to release they own too much in back taxes
Imagine if you weren't an inbred simpleton loser and had the capacity to understand legal situations which you have no training for or knowledge about.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mr Bungie is an alt of music for fish. Poor lil billy fosters with nothing to do. He is the only one who sents me swamp for three days.

However a futuristic lookingJeff Kaplan is a smart red herring.

• 1Moron
  • 1Worf