Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Mr Bungie is an alt of music for fish. Poor lil billy fosters with nothing to do. He is the only one who sents me swamp for three days.

However a futuristic lookingJeff Kaplan is a smart red herring.
So you're saying MFF has been using a secret profile for what 10 years? You're an absolute dumbass

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Adam Sandler GIF by IFC

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>
Mr Bungie is an alt of music for fish. Poor lil billy fosters with nothing to do. He is the only one who sents me swamp for three days.

However a futuristic lookingJeff Kaplan is a smart red herring.
I would like to stage a pass to the swamp or shaw for your sorry ass.
Say whatever you'd like. I only sent you to the swamp because subcontracting out another's exile is lazy. You wrote a check you had insufficient funds for, so to speak.

Obligatory Video

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Yeah some EverQuest fans they are.
If I was still a fan of EverQuest I would be playing EverQuest.
I moved on like a decade and a half ago.
The world moved on.

It's okay to let go of the past. I know it's hard, fuck do I know, but it's necesary to growing as a human being.

Play something new.

Knock Down Get Up GIF by Xbox

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am sorry I called you non American but the pic I viewed wretched my stomach.

I plan to play new season. Nirgon be ready for a real cleric. I will give honest feedback on something I have been planning for a while.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I am sorry I called you non American but the pic I viewed wretched my stomach.

I plan to play new season. Nirgon be ready for a real cleric. I will give honest feedback on something I have been planning for a while.
That's why you shouldn't look at pictures of yourself, Sox.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
So you're saying MFF has been using a secret profile for what 10 years? You're an absolute dumbass
Of all the theories Sox comes up with, MFF being replaced by aliens and up to no good is the most plausible.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tip of the day go all in nvdiva stock it just split at 1000 a share 10 ways because Elon is involved in buying chips with them. Go make some money. I am in hospital again with more surgery the ankle fusion only working on one side.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Tip of the day go all in nvdiva stock it just split at 1000 a share 10 ways because Elon is involved in buying chips with them. Go make some money. I am in hospital again with more surgery the ankle fusion only working on one side.
I wish you a speedy two year recovery.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

How much did you buy?

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, hes back in for more medical care, thats a future paycheck for him and his lawyer I assume.