Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Fb link

Sailors & Sea Monsters

An animated crew adventure about four female pirates, four sea monsters. one old, senile parrot, and their lovable undead sea captain. Now, imagine this crew of misfits all living under the same roof aboard a ship. Who gets the dibs on the bathroom first?
Love how you threw the token darky in there.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How is Sox not banned yet? We won’t need more peg legs around here!

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Fb link

Sailors & Sea Monsters

An animated crew adventure about four female pirates, four sea monsters. one old, senile parrot, and their lovable undead sea captain. Now, imagine this crew of misfits all living under the same roof aboard a ship. Who gets the dibs on the bathroom first?
tumblr_mjkl23CcWg1s8nfcgo1_400.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Fb link

Sailors & Sea Monsters

Potty focus is standard pedo behavior. In other news thrilled to see the soxcast and the rich culture around pantheon lighting back up

• 2Worf
  • 1Ding!
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is not the thread for shilling for podcasts.

You're treading on some thin ice here with this one. Things like this are tipping the scale away from 'entertaining pathetic seamonkey' and towards 'more trouble than he's worth.'

If you can't keep it together, you're heading to the shaw.

Oliva-Newton John once said.

But it gets me nowhere to tell you no
And it gets me nowhere to make you go
Will a little more love make you stop depending?
Will a little more love bring a happy ending?
Will a little more love make it right?

It's not necessary to send me to the Shaw again. I will be out of here soon. I have graduated from this forum. I just completed my ninth toon max aa and level in EQ. I am looking for something new to play. Soon people will forget about Faceless now I am healthy and will embrace my guild as an industry standard. The "you know" will be my masterclass. I have found my true voice now. After all, I am a Rogan. Time to make Joe proud and carry on the tradition. This is my legacy. I will respect your wish to keep "you know" out of this forum and website. As far as the "you know" I hereby will not allow any rebroadcasts or transmissions of the said "you know" product on this website or any link redirected to this site in order to compliance with your wishes as the mod. My attorneys Howe, Dewey, and Cheatem will be in contact.

Have a nice day.

If you are going to hack my Facebook or email, at least make sure you use iPhone 15 instead of iPhone 11. IPhone 11 does not have Vtuber technology. Interesting university in Europe. Hmm.

Last edited:
  • 3Moron
  • 1WTF
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

It's not necessary to send me to the Shaw again. I will be out of here soon. I have graduated from this forum. The "you know" will be my masterclass. I have found my true voice now. After all, I am a Rogan. Time to make Joe proud and carry on the tradition. This is my legacy. As far as the "you know" I hereby don't allow all rebroadcasts or transmission of the said "you know" product.

Have a nice day.
See you again soon. You and your fantasy plans will never amount to anything. The farthest your dreams will ever come to fruition is a wet spot from a nocturnal emission. You will die alone, unloved, incompetent and unimportant but at least you'll be too stupid to know what a waste your life was.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>

It's not necessary to send me to the Shaw again. I will be out of here soon. I have graduated from this forum. The "you know" will be my masterclass. I have found my true voice now. After all, I am a Rogan. Time to make Joe proud and carry on the tradition. This is my legacy. As far as the "you know" I hereby don't allow all rebroadcasts or transmission of the said "you know" product.

Have a nice day.

If you are going to hack my facebook or email, at least make sure you use iPhone 15 instead of iPhone 11. IPhone does not have Vtuber technologu.

This is what the 700th or 800th time you have claimed to be quitting?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fb link

Sailors & Sea Monsters

This is not the thread for shilling for podcasts.

You're treading on some thin ice here with this one. Things like this are tipping the scale away from 'entertaining pathetic seamonkey' and towards 'more trouble than he's worth.'

If you can't keep it together you're heading to the shaw.

It's plainly obvious that he considers himself the sea captain, and that's why it's an all female or nonhuman crew. His podcast fantasy is merging with his sexual fantasy.

If you ban him from expressing and promoting this outlet for his horny angst, what can he do? Certainly not get laid - he's not attractive enough and I doubt he can afford a hooker.

You're going to get that guy from chapelles show who goes postal when the chick reduces her tits. Sox needs this fantasy. Its all he has.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I upgraded my champion package today to VIP. "You know" is coming around the corner. I promise to give Pantheon an honest review and won't be so brutal in my assessment. Nirgon a group of necroes and 1 cleric would be bad ass.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users