Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I upgraded my champion package today to VIP. "You know" is coming around the corner. I promise to give Pantheon an honest review and won't be so brutal in my assessment. Nirgon a group of necroes and 1 cleric would be bad ass.

Necro isn't in at launch but probably yes

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Necro isn't in at launch but probably yes

Launch?

The Office Lol GIF

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This game is the next Crowfall. Launching early because their 10 year development cycle went no where and they have so much debt they need to recoup and then will close the game a few months later to "go back into development".

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
As someone who lost out on "Crowfall", didn't they have much more funding if I recall?

The endgame was different then what was promised.

Interesting to see how this turns out closer to December.

I will wait and pour my cash into !@%% Royal Match on my phone.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
if they will have 12 classes ready in December that means that bard and necro will be in early access.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
  • 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Oliva-Newton John once said.

But it gets me nowhere to tell you no
And it gets me nowhere to make you go
Will a little more love make you stop depending?
Will a little more love bring a happy ending?
Will a little more love make it right?
Will a little more love make it right?

It's not necessary to send me to the Shaw again. I will be out of here soon. I have graduated from this forum. I just completed my ninth toon max aa and level in EQ. I am looking for something new to play. Soon people will forget about Faceless now I am healthy and will embrace my guild as an industry standard. The "you know" will be my masterclass. I have found my true voice now. After all, I am a Rogan. Time to make Joe proud and carry on the tradition. This is my legacy. I will respect your wish to keep "you know" out of this forum and website. As far as the "you know" I hereby will not allow any rebroadcasts or transmissions of the said "you know" product on this website or any link redirected to this site in order to compliance with your wishes as the mod. My attorneys Howe, Dewey, and Cheatem will be in contact.

Have a nice day.

If you are going to hack my Facebook or email, at least make sure you use iPhone 15 instead of iPhone 11. IPhone 11 does not have Vtuber technology. Interesting university in Europe. Hmm.
Animation Reaction Gif GIF by Holler Studios

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
The seasonal alpha and now early access are partially just for legal liability purposes and partially a gift to get more people paying.

If they are unable to trick investors and players into paying for it, they can just shut it down without being sued.
I can see that, but I also believe that people would rally troops and the old devs would get a class-action suit going. Look what they did with 247. VR got scared shitless. I would never want to play poker against these guys. I still think they have someone pulling the strings

Who owns PVL company? I still think Jason Epstein still has a part of the company, we are still in the dark with this company and people arent going to say anything until they know the game is done because they want to get paid for their work.

PVL Audio is owned by Tillotson1. They specialize in crafting unique sound designs, providing artistic direction, composing music, and seamlessly integrating post-production sound2. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

• 1Moron
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
with a company that complains about being poor, they have some nice partnerships, Chris. Green Man Gaming (a steam-like company in Europe) and now PVL. How is VR going to handle server meshing like AOC and Star Citizen? Then you have a quantum tech processor coming down the pipeline too. but I am still ready to discount your theory.

The big theory is now player housing is about to offer a pledge to get it in the game faster, but they don't have one single house in the game yet.

The game Palia has just been bought by Eg7. It was started by a bunch of old LOL and WOW people. No one is talking about Dream Haven yet either. There is so much competition for people's money now.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The seasonal alpha and now early access is partially just for legal liability purposes and partially a grift to get more people paying.

If they are unable to trick investors and players into paying for it, they can just shut it down without being sued.

They're fully funded right now

• 1Picard
  • 1Moron

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nirgon, you are my boy, but the fully funded lie is true, show me proof. A lot of the old videos have been deleted.

• 1Moron

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Glad we are kew. Roll up a summoner, test and give feedback.

It's funded.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like