Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
well, that fucks up the post i made on the ks page calling into question the 11am ama, but 1 or 4 pm on a weds is still fail

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Anyone else notice how the videos get hardly any views on YouTube? So odd... People normally at least watch..
You didn't think random youtubers were going to come across the videos and get so excited they watch them all. It's one of the areas that's lacking in the Kickstarter: they keep providing things the people already pledged want, not what the people not pledged need.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You didn't think random youtubers were going to come across the videos and get so excited they watch them all. It's one of the areas that's lacking in the Kickstarter: they keep providing things the people already pledged want, not what the people not pledged need.
I'd like to know how many views that first video has. Might be a lot less then we think.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
If someone clicks on the video and watches 10 seconds of it before closing the window out of disinterest does it still count as a view?
wink.png

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I'd play it if it were a 'ghost' of sorts where you'd basically just be empty armor with glowing eyes. Would cut down on production time for character models/art as well.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Did they really not know what a revenant is?
seeing as its being revealed tomorrow, i find the fact a, or perhaps several, team members didnt know what it was quite disheartening yet at this point unsuprising.

im still in it to win it with my pledge and support, but morale is low.

There is a way to salvage this kickstarter. What they have been working on getting so far is the fanatics; aka us. And, for the most part it worked. Now it's time to get the bulk of the money, and it isn't going to come from us.

First thing he needs to do is abandon the $20 and $35 pledges. He's trying to be too tricky with those two levels where one gets you beta access and no digital copy of the game where the other gets you the game but no beta access. That kind of shit doesn't work for the mass public. You got to keep it simple for the masses.

Create a $25 level. Put it in big fucking writing at the top of the kickstartet page. Keep it simple.

$25 gets you the game and beta access! Click here now!

Pump that fucker on every social media event, every video, every blog, etc. Make that pledge synonymous with Pantheon. Make the masses think they are getting one hell of a deal for just $25, and when the kickstarter is over that deal is gone forever, so hurry and get yours now!

Forget the other pledge amounts. Those are for the hardcore fans. You need 99% of your pledgers hitting that $25 button. It's cheap enough for split second purchasing. You sell 30,000 $25 pledges is $750,000.

If you can't sell a mmorpg for $25 to 30,000 gamers in a 15,000,000 gamer industry, than you need to rethink everything you are doing.

The problem is that they are trying to sell the idea to people like us, and we are the most critical fucks in the world.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Great post Faggins! I completely agree and have thought for weeks now that a $25 tier would be the best shot of making actual money. None of the tiers are real deals. Brad is saying, "look, I made a shitty game last time so because of this error, I will give you MF'ers some sweet deals. How about one of the most expensive tier prices on KS? If that isn't enough, I'll keep posting average or below average videos of hopes and dreams while leaving out key information to supporters!" This guy really has no business sense at all. Now that they $45 tier is done, add a tier that costs just enough that people who have no clue about anything... still might dump a little money for a 'hardcore' MMO.

PhoneticHalo_sl

shitlord
And this was all after delaying the kick starter over a month. Would have loved to see what they planned before. It truely worrying the state it's in and the fact I still backed it.