Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Zaide

TLP Idealist
They’ve said they plan to do more lighting passes to fix issues like shiny textures or too much gloom etc.

This area def made me wish we had an Enchanter. Our whole guild is basically tanks and dps atm because previously we could just overpower most content with a dps blitz but I can’t imagine breaking into Mad Run with a six man and no dedicated CC. The two tunnels after the first room are legit death traps that can sometimes be 14 mob pulls.

Had a ton of fun, and it became a lot more manageable when we took a second to decide on a kill order based on the mob abilities we’d seen.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It really is a lot of fun and the alpha sessions are filled with true classic MMO enthusiasts to chat up in groups.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
They’ve said they plan to do more lighting passes to fix issues like shiny textures or too much gloom etc.

This area def made me wish we had an Enchanter. Our whole guild is basically tanks and dps atm because previously we could just overpower most content with a dps blitz but I can’t imagine breaking into Mad Run with a six man and no dedicated CC. The two tunnels after the first room are legit death traps that can sometimes be 14 mob pulls.

Had a ton of fun, and it became a lot more manageable when we took a second to decide on a kill order based on the mob abilities we’d seen.
Zaide saying he had “a ton of fun” playing this game should make a lot of you doubters double question yourselves..

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It really is a lot of fun and the alpha sessions are filled with true classic MMO enthusiasts to chat up in groups.

'member walking from Qeynos to Freeport.. 'member

vvcrqoikd24b1.jpg

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
nother day closer to Pantheon

clowns who chant we want Barrabas = mad

• 2Like

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
was nice to see some og FoH players in game yesterday. Happy Easter all.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Zaude I think you are becoming the face of Pantheon until Asmon gets off his ass. Asmon is the kiss of death for a gaming community. I know you are a hardcore gamer but what you are doing to the community is dividing it now. The static group has been there since the beginning, and you are hurting their views. They are a casual group which is what Brad intended on playing with his game. Being too hardcore will kill the game faster.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Zaude I think you are becoming the face of Pantheon until Asmon gets off his ass. Asmon is the kiss of death for a gaming community. I know you are a hardcore gamer but what you are doing to the community is dividing it now. The static group has been there since the beginning, and you are hurting their views. They are a casual group which is what Brad intended on playing with his game. Being too hardcore will kill the game faster.

Zaide is doing great and did an actual podcast with Joppa. Hopefully he doesn't get sucked into the abyss with you.

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
He could learn a lot from Zaide. Hopefully he can set their differences aside and come together.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Remember the old mascot helmet, Zaide Zaide

I think that was his name.

soxx we really need to get you into doing 24 hour live streams on pantheon

• 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Remember the old mascot helmet, Zaide Zaide

I think that was his name.

soxx we really need to get you into doing 24 hour live streams on pantheon

He talked a big game about his cleric parses, I wanna see what he's got

Personally I'll recruit anything better than average when it comes to cleric

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Zaide Zaide who is the highest parsing cleric you've ever seen, we are going to need a basis for comparison
Honestly I am just happy if they can manage to press the heal button on time in between cybering the dkp officers.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have ganstra heals. Zaide reach out and extend the olive branch. They are a lot approachAble than minus otherwise I don't want to see them ratt you and you get busted for rmt. They are good people.