Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Need to post a FAQ on the Ks page. You have confused the easily confused reddit crowd see the MMORPG subreddit.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm in for $100.

I hope the mount speed scales to your riding skill max speed.
smile.png

Good luck with the game.

Groove

Trakanon Raider
150 pledged.

Never got to play EQ (was too busy chasing girls and getting high) but loved Vanguard.

Good luck Brad!

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Hmm. That can lead to low level gold farmers. Any tech to prevent hacking/gold farmers?
What I was thinking.. I can see the level 1 spammage. I'm sure though they'll take means to control the f2p community as it will be the great exposure for revolving door players. Dormant accounts, players that try and leave for eternity, could also be leveraged in some way. That's neither here or there though. Just hoping the game is release at this point and possibly before 2017.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was def going in for 300-500 but I need to look at my finances first... However it will surely be doing 45 at bare min. Beyond 45 what do people figure the best option is for 100-600?

Does KS use paypal? do I have to use a CC?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Was def going in for 300-500 but I need to look at my finances first... However it will surely be doing 45 at bare min. Beyond 45 what do people figure the best option is for 100-600?

Does KS use paypal? do I have to use a CC?
Well, the $500 tier is totally unattractive to me with that developer guild stuff. Don't like the idea of being guilded with a bunch of strangers... and the naming stuff is pretty unappealing to me too. Only tier that might be a 'sweet spot' value wise is the $150 tier, and that depends on the function of the ring you get. It's also the lowest priced tier with a physical reward (postcard).