Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Zoeii_sl

shitlord
I was sad when I saw the Kickstarter page on day 1 also. I felt the same feeling of being let down that you guys did. The difference is, I am able to see the good in what he is trying to do. I don't know guys. If you want to hate this Kickstarter, hate it for all I care.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I was sad when I saw the Kickstarter page on day 1 also. I felt the same feeling of being let down that you guys did. The difference is, I am able to see the good in what he is trying to do. I don't know guys. If you want to hate this Kickstarter, hate it for all I care.
Eh. I don't hate it, but it is frustrating when you think that a little research could have gone a long way.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
rrr_img_57635.jpg

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So, let me get this straight. The SS from today are not old enough, but since that SS is two years old and wasn't initially intended for Pantheon, it is too old? Got it, thanks.
What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to go through to come up with this shit? Tell you what if you tell me you have a hoof I'll apologize and we can make out.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Actually, you don't. Guildmaster is a stand alone tier.
I can't tell. Their technical writing skills are nil. It says you don't get the guildmaster unless specified. So, unless it says you DO get it, then you shouldn't, right? Then, because it doesn't specify you do in the 900, you don't? Honestly, I can't tell what the hell they mean half the time.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I can't tell. Their technical writing skills are nil. It says you don't get the guildmaster unless specified. So, unless it says you DO get it, then you shouldn't, right? Then, because it doesn't specify you do in the 900, you don't? Honestly, I can't tell what the hell they mean half the time.
I learned to wait for the flowchart to update at this point.

That's what I got out of it. But, honestly, the more tiers they add, the more confused I get ...

Again, they need a copy editor to go over the entire site, clean up the writing, and ask questions -- LOTS of questions.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I'd be pissed if I was the 10k pledge. He's not eligible for the 2k Crown.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
That's what I got out of it. But, honestly, the more tiers they add, the more confused I get ...

Again, they need a copy editor to go over the entire site.
too late now, you can add pledges and descriptions but you can't edit or subtract after someone backs it

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
I like how the kickstarter comments page is literally just now realizing dark knight is a shitty name
Flex there's a few on there that truly bear following their comments for the amusement. Well worth it.

I can name 3 or 4 that honestly are in the camp of if Brad took a shit and took a picture of it would go "AWESOME , I LOVE IT, MORE PLEASE".

And that's not an exaggeration.