Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_59259.jpg

Someone explain to me why we should be all happy and proud of the fact that they are finally putting in some work?
Way to take things out of context??

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Way to take things out of context??
Not really, and I am not pointing the finger at you with that comment really either, but being impressed that they are working hard having little sleep and acting passionate about things when money is on the line last minute isn't exactly something anyone here should be looking at and saying "Damn good job way to go guys" while the whole moving derail is retarded the context is the same.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So rock bands move to California and are successful = Game developers should do the same thing. How are those related?

Also Tragedy Ann and Merlin, who are married irl, are arguing with each other in the same thread. I like where this is headed.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Careful Booze, you are going to hurt some feelings.
It's amazing how things spiral out of control here. I don't disagree with booze. I disagree with you with your lack of passion statement..
They certainly underestimated what it would take to fund this kickstarter prior to its launch. It was poor judgement on their part. They certainly should be doing everything they can at this point.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
the regular posters on the ks comments page are silly.

Maquiame 2 minutes ago

@Tony we really need some race pics and naming cinventions. This includes the gods. I'm an rper pleade put these out as soon sd possible. Its easier for me to sell this if there are pics of the races and gods along with naming conventions. We really need those pics!
and this guy has been balls deep on the page for weeks.

hes right, if only they post naming conventions for elves, this shit would be funded already.

Irongut_sl

shitlord
It's amazing how things spiral out of control here. I don't disagree with booze. I disagree with you with your lack of passion statement..
They certainly underestimated what it would take to fund this kickstarter prior to its launch. It was poor judgement on their part. They certainly should be doing everything they can at this point.
Convo, you are right. I edited my post to get things back on track. We disagree on some things and I'm dropping it.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Wait.

Brad said in an interview somewhere that they have been playing a rough version of the game and have even basic combat and mobs working?

And it's not front fucking page video immediately on the Kickstarter ?

Either Brad is blatantly lying or stupid.

The main reason this KS is where it is dollar wise is the lack of anything that looks like it took more than 2 hours in a coffee shop shooting the breeze and a laptop cam.

I am stunned he made this statement and it isn't blown up on the KS site (or here) asking him why the fuck this hasn't been shown if it's true ?

gogojira_sl

shitlord

hes right, if only they post naming conventions for elves, this shit would be funded already.
Elf naming convention: Dae'donnatwyn
Dwarf: Grimmel Irontoes
Human: Frank John

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Convo, you are right. I edited my post to get things back on track. We disagree on some things and I'm dropping it.
I would +1 you!

I think there is a plan to get up some concept Race art. Info is coming from so many places, I cant even keep up.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Also Tragedy Ann and Merlin, who are married irl, are arguing with each other in the same thread. I like where this is headed.
She also wants a "cyber Brad" tier. What a classy broad. It's no mystery why these two have five shitspawn that they can't care for.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
They are retarded fan boys. I don't even want to post over there anymore. Any negative comment and you get 5 fan boys trumpeting bullshit. I'm highly unimpressed with the kickstarter and even more unimpressed with the devs and their responses. I'm giving it another day or two and I'm dropping my 600 pledge completely.

TragedyAnn_sl

shitlord
Wait.

Brad said in an interview somewhere that they have been playing a rough version of the game and have even basic combat and mobs working?

The main reason this KS is where it is dollar wise is the lack of anything that looks like it took more than 2 hours in a coffee shop shooting the breeze and a laptop cam.

I am stunned he made this statement and it isn't blown up on the KS site (or here) asking him why the fuck this hasn't been shown if it's true ?
Yea, here.

She also wants a "cyber Brad" tier. What a classy broad. It's no mystery why these two have five shitspawn that they can't care for.
Yea I haven't been able to check off "game developer" on my check list of guys I've done. And I care for my shitspawn just fine, thank you.

Irongut_sl

shitlord
Wait.

Prototypes are mightily important for developing the mechanics, but they're rarely ready for public consumption.

Aeiouy_sl

shitlord

To be fair he is as correct as anyone else who says "if they only told us about x or how y worked" this would be funded. It is all equally dillusional.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Prototypes are mightily important for developing the mechanics, but they're rarely ready for public consumption.
Compared to a couple paragraphs a day describing essentially the core mechanics for rogues and clerics , no matter how rough it is, it would be better than the current status quo.

(not referring to you here)At some point math has to set in to everyone but the most delusional. They are not going to get half their funding the last two days of the KS. Last minute spikes does not meant 50% of whats needed in two days.

Showing any gameplay video now is far better that two year old deviantart pictures.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Compared to a couple paragraphs a day describing essentially the core mechanics for rogues and clerics , no matter how rough it is, it would be better than the current status quo.

(not referring to you here)At some point math has to set in to everyone but the most delusional. They are not going to get half their funding the last two days of the KS. Last minute spikes does not meant 50% of whats needed in two days.

Showing any gameplay video now is far better that two year old deviantart pictures.
I'd rather see it but you have to remember we are a different bunch. So many people knocking the early dungeon videos. They really can't win either way. People are dumb enough to think what they show is how it will look on release. No matter what disclaimer they use.. But.. I agree, I'd rather see it