Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wrong on all counts pretty much. Why are so many of you speaking when you clearly know nothing of which you speak? It's not even good trolling.
Your weakness is simple. We just need to get Hartsman to stop posting in the Archeage thread and starting posting in this one. Come on Scott! Beck is your number 1 fan.

Beck_sl

shitlord
Your weakness is simple. We just need to get Hartsman to stop posting in the Archeage thread and starting posting in this one. Come on Scott! Beck is your number 1 fan.
lol, ok you win on that one. Convo gets the troll award for this morning.

And yes, I am new here. Not even 24 hours and look at all the new friends I have.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
lol, ok you win on that one. Convo gets the troll award for this morning.

And yes, I am new here. Not even 24 hours and look at all the new friends I have.
Do you know what the definition of 'trolling' is? Or do you just think anyone who gets mad at you over the internet is a 'troll'?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
OR...

Maybe...

I'm trolling the trolling with trolling and YOU are getting mad.
Oh, you're one of 'those'. I get it.

rrr_img_66069.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Its a shame we had the pantheon project figured out months before ktam mumble did. Try to keep up ktam.

Beck_sl

shitlord
Its a shame we had the pantheon project figured out months before ktam mumble did. Try to keep up ktam.
Never said you didn't. Never even came up until you mentioned it just now. You are probably right. We thought the rest of the team might have been smart enough to manage Brad. We were wrong.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Beck: Trying desperately to get the Pantheon thread shawed (again) since 2014.

Can someone just infract his ass out of here already?

kanak32_sl

shitlord
Never said you didn't. Never even came up until you mentioned it just now. You are probably right. We thought the rest of the team might have been smart enough to manage Brad. We were wrong.
So you think expecting the devs to manage their manager was a reasonable idea? Even when you're trying to sound reasonable you sound like a moron.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Do you have any idea how flaccid and played out the puppetmaster routine is? You're nowhere near smart enough to troll this board.
No that's part of it man! It's fucking Machiavellian.

First, start an 'internet radio' station that nobody listens to. Then, donate $3000 to a washed up video game designer and actually believe he gives a shit about you. Defend him on your drooling-grognard radio show to your two dozen listeners from the only people who are holding his feet to the fire and demanding results. Then, when he has sucked every drop of usefulness (and disposable income) from you, go totally fucking mental in an embarrassingly public way, and claim you are 'jus trollin'.

It's. Fucking. Genius.

Beck_sl

shitlord
So was this the guy who got burnt for 3200 bucks, read rerolled, made a show about brad scamming? Stay classy ktam
Yup I got burned. Look at all the money I got returned back to my account. It was so painful to get it back. How many monkey's does it take to repeat the same false information over and over again? Log into rerolled. I'm out $30 for the monthly subs. Was well worth it.

Untitled-2